League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Why I love this community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2783607)

pochoclotot 11-10-2012 10:45 AM

Why I love this community

I just had my 4 teammates leave a game.

They even taunted me when they left.

Game was over at the 16' mark.

^

PogoPogoPogoPogo 11-10-2012 10:47 AM

Because 4 = 50,000,000.

NiceDynamite 11-10-2012 10:48 AM

You can't literally 1v5? you probably don't even lift.

Drakojan 11-10-2012 04:34 PM

Are these guys the trolls of GD or something?

Kavrae 11-10-2012 05:16 PM

I wouldn't say "this" community, so much as EVERY community where a person can hide behind an ever-changing anonymous mask.

Open The Door 11-10-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pochoclotot (Hozzászólás 31253933)
I just had my 4 teammates leave a game.

They even taunted me when they left.

Game was over at the 16' mark.

^

League is a broken community, worse then DoTA an HoN , They seriously need to stop making ****ing new champions, FIX some ****ing champions because some are ****ing unbalance, then they need to make 1 more ****ing map, so we could wait another 2 years for another new ****ing map, If you can create a new ****ing champ every 2 weeks, then you could create a new ****ing map every two years.

jloysnenph 11-10-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpidySexx (Hozzászólás 31273106)
League is a broken community, worse then DoTA an HoN , They seriously need to stop making ****ing new champions, FIX some ****ing champions because some are ****ing unbalance, then they need to make 1 more ****ing map, so we could wait another 2 years for another new ****ing map, If you can create a new ****ing champ every 2 weeks, then you could create a new ****ing map every two years.

With how much you swear, I think you're part of the problem.

mdiaz28 11-11-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpidySexx (Hozzászólás 31273106)

What does this have to do with the community. I don't see how stop making champions and start making maps would make the community better

KingSnafu 11-11-2012 01:01 PM

no if you think every game is as toxic as this one then u dont play other games. Most games have guilds, alliance,groups something to encourage people to act like there not 12. But this game has 0 to encourage anyone to do anything and really has no punishment for it as they dont ban IPs just accounts, which does nothing but encourage the trolls to troll