League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   6300 IP Champions? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2782034)

Chaoslore 11-09-2012 07:14 PM

6300 IP Champions?

Hello, I'm currently new to League of Legends and wondering which 6300 IP champion I should choose to buy on my Summoner Account.

Here the champions I like and seen a few guides on them :

-Rengar
-Draven
-Diana
-Kha'Zix
-Brand

And maybe Zed, when he comes out If he might be good for a new player :P.

So yeah, and I also wonder what your favourites are too since I might see If they are better than these Champions.

Sorry If I have bad english/or bad writing on my sentences.

Shangetsu 11-09-2012 07:21 PM

Zed definitively isn't a good character for a new player.
He requires good positioning which you probably don't have if you're a new player.

If you're a new player you should try to play with cheaper champion to begin with. A champion isn't better because he's more expensive.
Get used to the mechanics, get used to more simple champion and then reconsider buying the one you listed.

AzRod Mx 11-09-2012 07:45 PM

If you are new in this game, its better to wait for a free week, then you can test your champ and if you like it, you're able to buy it.

Amatzikahni 11-09-2012 09:31 PM

Also, buy all the 450 IP champs just because they're so cheap and still provide a good generic champ base; anything over 450 IP you should try before you buy since it takes a while to farm up IP and you may not like your purchase.

Chaoslore 11-12-2012 12:21 AM

Thanks, But I'm based and good with 6300 IP Champions, and I would be like level 10, when I reach 7000 IP. so I have a bit of runes to help the process, I'm a quick learner, but full-difficult champions are hard for me, and I sometimes get a luck that makes them easier for me.

Poon Jab 11-12-2012 12:30 AM

To be honest I would buy a couple champs that are cheaper than 1 expensive one. I have bought a feel champs that looked amazing and then once played not quite What I thought. IE: Vlad, he is all I wanted when I first started playing, I got him and then realized he wasn't What I originally thought. Nothing against him he's a great champ but a huge waste of ip that I never use. Try em before you buy em!

Crazy Crann 11-12-2012 12:32 AM

Of the champions on that list Diana and possibly Rengar would be the best buys - both are quite powerful and challenging enough to be fun to learn. I would also consider picking up Irelia (she has great survivability, which will serve you well as a newer player) or Rumble (he's just plain fun.)

Chaoslore 11-12-2012 03:26 AM

Yeah, Irelia good, my friend gave one of his scores of irelia I think It was 13/4/7 ? yeah, maybe.
I already heard of the "Better Nerf Irelia" joke, but I'm not used to Irelia kinda. but Rengar, he neat but I heard of his two nerfs and I already know what a Nerf is, because I mostly teach myself the whole game.

And diana, I've seen 1 person play that champion (Of course, bought RP to get the champ) and was pretty good I guess.

Oyxl 11-12-2012 04:28 AM

Ok, I hope I'm going to stay clear from a forum ban by saying this, but;

The way you write, and I'm not talking about grammar in general, looks a lot like my (yes I really do have one) authistic and intellectually handicapped sister speaks.

Especially this part;
Quote:

but Rengar, he neat but I heard of his two nerfs and I already know what a Nerf is, because I mostly teach myself the whole game.
This scares me. Not because I'm of the opinion that you clearly *are* somehow handicapped, because I can't claim that you are, I don't know you, but rather the assumption that learning yourself what a nerf is, should somehow be perceived as a clear indication that your learning ability is really on par with the more advanced players and thus champions. It seems like something my sister would do. She can be proud about drawing within the lines and directly link that to other activities in everyday life. She creates certain expectations for herself and ends up being disappointed.

Once more. I'm not saying that you are even close to my sister, or that you even have a handicap, but I would advice you to buy lower cost champions first. Not because they're easier to play with, it's just hell of a lot easier to get enough to buy more champions if it turns out that you don't like your purchase.

And trust me, thinking you already have enough skill to play all champions when you're fairly new, is making the same mistake I made.

Judas Priest 11-12-2012 05:09 AM

Let he do the wrong thing, he won't learn if he doesn't make mistakes lol.... go on, spend all your hard earned 6300 IP on a champion who is difficult to master and get frustrated. I recommend Vladimir, Diana and Zed, but anyone from your list will be equally difficult to play, so whatever, pick the one with the best skin.