League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Esports Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Looking for a full time support and a full time top lane for season 3 :D (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2778852)

LoD Deimos 11-08-2012 07:07 PM

Looking for a full time support and a full time top lane for season 3 :D

Hello everyone a couple of my friends and I have been a part of the LoL scene for a while however, we have just recently decided to play more competitively. We had a 5 man team but 3 of us have decided the other 2 were not as serious as we are about getting better and actually attempting to play in the competitive scene.

This being said we currently have the jungle, adc, and solo mid roles filled. We are looking for a support, and a top lane.

What we are looking for in you as a player:
  • Positive Attitude
  • Willing to Listen
  • Humble
  • Serious About Getting Better and Taking the Next Step

1. Positive Attitude - Pretty straight forward. If all you are going to do is complain and whine, you dont belong on this team. We feel that in order for the team to have good chemistry and to do well and actually mean something in the competitive scene, we are all going to have to respect each other as people and players.

2. Willing to Listen - Be willing to work and communicate with the team not only in-game but also out of game. Be willing to accept constructive criticism without getting offended even if you don't agree. Chances are maybe they just see something you don't. Also whether or not you agree with them about something arguing about it definitely isn't going to solve anything.

3. Humble - We don't claim to be great or even good players for that matter. We are just eager to learn and jump into something new. We would hope you recognize that you are not the most amazing player in the entire world and that ultimately even the pros aren't "Perfect" and they are still practicing and honing in their skills. There is ALWAYS something new to learn.

4. Seriousness - We are taking this very seriously! We want to do this for REAL, and there is no room for trollz on this team. We want to get better, and we want to win games. We still know how to have fun and there is obviously lots of down time but we expect that when we go to practice or play for real that you can put 150% into it!

With all of that said we are seeking players that are level 30 with at least 3 filled rune pages (or at least very close) who main support and Top Lane we expect you to be able to play at least 3 characters that can fill whichever role you play.

No you dont need to have any ranked experience. We have hardly any ourselves. In fact wed prefer people who are fairly even with us in terms of experience as we would like to learn and grow as a team and find our own play styles we feel that similar exp would help fuel that.

Finally.
We use mumble we have our own server. If you don't have it we will gladly lead you through downloading and setting it up.

Apps:
In-game name:
Real first name:
Position wanted:
3 Characters you own that fit your role:
Why should we put YOU on our team?:

OwnYouGood 11-09-2012 09:03 AM

Add me in game... to test me.. to lazy to type it all out lol.

DJSkills 11-09-2012 03:31 PM

In-game name:DJSkills
Real first name: Horacio
Position wanted: Solo-Top
3 Characters you own that fit your role: Jayce,Jax,Olaf
Why should we put YOU on our team?: im a realy humble and friendly person, i accept criticism. i take criticism as a way to improve on what i did wrong or what im bad at, i take gaming seriously, i main Top,ADC and support as my roles, i can play those roles competitively and if you want to play with me or try me out sned me a PM

DJSkills 11-09-2012 03:32 PM

DJSkills ingame name

LoD Deimos 11-09-2012 05:46 PM

bump

OhHaiVega 11-09-2012 07:15 PM

Apps:
In-game name:OhHaiVegA
Real first name:Jeremy
Position wanted: Top
3 Characters you own that fit your role: Darius, Malphite, Shen
Why should we put YOU on our team?:I dedicate 8-9 hours a day to practicing and i also have a friend who does the same as a full time support. Left my last team do to them not wanting to compete, looking for a serious team.

Hero of Poon 11-10-2012 05:53 AM

In-game name: Enraged Minion
Real first name: Anthony
Position wanted: Top :P
3 Characters you own that fit your role: Lee, J4, Jax, and many more. like, a lot more
Why should we put YOU on our team?: im dedicated, have vent/skype, a good mic, and am very eager to get much better. i feel that my Elo does not reflect my skill, and i dedicate alot of time to this game daily .

Udius 11-10-2012 06:08 AM

Hey guys,

In-game name: Udius
Real first name: TBA
Position wanted: Top/ Support
3 Characters you own that fit your role: Top: Riven/ Yorick/ Leesin ___ Support: Nunu/ Sona/ Soraka/ (working on Leona atm)
Why should we put YOU on our team?: Attention to detail (map awareness as support), eager to learn more about the game and collectively share information about other roles with teammates. I enjoy the competitive atmosphere of a competent team, feel free to add me in-game for chat/ trial etc.

Gaarashatan 11-10-2012 06:33 AM

In-game name: Gaarashatan
Real first name: Kraig d=(^_^)z
Position wanted: Support (thats right)
3 Characters you own that fit your role: raka,taric,blitz, im working on leona then im just missing people like lux and galio (their kinda supporty)
Why should we put YOU on our team?: cause i have a thick skin, but i can easily dish it out as well. listening and talking are great ways to improve and win. like letting them kill me the support for their adc all day long (totally worth it)

gillfrost 11-10-2012 10:06 AM

In game name: gillfrost
Position wanted: Support
3 Champs: Sona, lux, soraka, Leona, I also own several others I could play if needed
Why me?: I am really looking to learn and grow as a player and as a teammate. I think the best thing about competitive LoL is the intense teamwork required. I think that each part of your list of prerequisites really speaks to teamwork in special ways. In order to play on a serious team you have to be willing to humbly listen to learn and grow. There is no room for bad attitudes when a group of people are striving towards the same goal. The most important part of any team is feedback. A team who is a able to give and more importantly get good feedback is a team that has the potential for success. Anyway, look me up, I'd love to explore playing more seriously with you guys.