League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @ Kha'Zix players (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2777851)

Buried 11-08-2012 02:00 PM

@ Kha'Zix players

Do you ever evolve Q over W?
Which do you usually leave unevolved?
When I jungle I find I run oom a lot - do you usually hand off blue buff or what?
Do you rush phage or anything else? Was thinking of trying sheen rush and evolve Q first.

marclops 11-08-2012 02:04 PM

I dont evolve my ult if im doing good in lane Q & owning, if i need to hurrass & stuff W & jump is awesome.

Buried 11-08-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marclops (Hozzászólás 31195803)
I dont evolve my ult if im doing good in lane Q & owning, if i need to hurrass & stuff W & jump is awesome.

uh. what?

Buried 11-08-2012 02:57 PM

Really don't understand why I get downvoted for asking, "hey, how do you guys play this champ? What have you found that works."

"Lol look at this jackass trying to get better at the game. Screw that guy!"

Proto Waffles 11-08-2012 03:01 PM

personally if im jungling i evolve my leap first, makes turret diving a lot easier and i love the utility. afterwards i typically go q, but i havent experimented much with w

edit - also have no idea why people would downvote someone asking a simple question, seems fairly ignorant to me

Gløry 11-08-2012 03:06 PM

If jungling, gotta evolve that jump first!

Every time I've done well with Kha Zix, and it's pretty hit or miss, it has been tristana-esque hopping triple kills ALL DAY. Otherwise I just suck.

Evolving R is...idunno. FEELS like it should do something, but it's only really good for timing the reduction for tower shots or really obvious moves. Most of the time you use it while chasing or initiating, though. Idk. I hate his ult.

I'm always tempted to evolve W, but I never do. Anybody got a good argument?

Auspexa 11-08-2012 03:08 PM

I evolve E, W, R respectively.

Evolved W is awesome, aoe CC, able to one shot caster minions. I don't see why you wouldn't evolve it.

Clubbems 11-08-2012 03:09 PM

I've been evolving Q E R more often than not, purely because I have mecha kha'zix and it looks badass.

DT777 11-08-2012 03:10 PM

I dislike evolving his W.

On the one hand, it's a worthless ability until evolved. On the other hand, even evolved it deals limited damage, you don't get the heal from it usually, which is very weak, and if you're choosing it over your Q, you're depriving yourself of a lot of damage.

armads12 11-08-2012 03:22 PM

Kha Zix works well with any order of evolutions really. If the enemies team comp. allows you to get in and get out without dieing then get Q, it has a better cooldown; if your team needs poke/initiation(better than nothing) get W

It changes every game. I always get E though. Decide based on what you need: Q-Constant high damage, W-Poke, AoE, and more slows, or R-defense and better chasing. Remember that getting E is just my personal preference. He can do well without it.

I prefer him top or mid so I don't really know. Maybe take philo, mana potions, or Sheen

Eh, I feel I have the potential to screw you if I give you bad tips here but i tend to rush Brutalizer. Get defense if you need it to survive though. In the jungle I really don't know what to tell you.