League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Guardian Angel/Bloodthirster/Executioner's calling (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2776571)

ZestyWonderbeast 11-08-2012 04:02 AM

Guardian Angel/Bloodthirster/Executioner's calling

I 100% agree with the removal of guardian angel in the new map, but without it there is only 1 item that grants hybrid resistances. I would like it if riot where to make an item that build from something like negatron cloak and chain vest, and gave something like 50 armor and 50 mr. This way there would be more room to build damage items when there is someone like Jax on the enemy team.

The removal of bloodthirster in place of sanguine blade is just awfull, this is because the passive on sanguine is unique, so getting multiple SB's isnt good. The replacement gimped people like talon that need to build as much ad as possible in order to totally burst down an enemy. You are also required to build a larger variety on carries in order to have items be as cost effecient as possible, reducing ad and lifesteal.

I greatly dislike the removal of executioner's calling. It was a wonderfull item to get early in tandem with a wriggle's lantern for a safe 30% lifesteal that wasnt depleted upon death. I also want lifesteal on Gretz's Spectral lantern for more sustainable jungling and to make it a good item even if you arent jungling.

ZestyWonderbeast 11-08-2012 04:13 AM

What are opinions on this? Reasons bt or executioners where unbalanced? Would people like to see more hybrid resistance other than Aegis?

DiscworldDeath 11-08-2012 05:29 AM

You get less gold in TT games than SR. You're most likely not going to fill up all your slots anyway. Get a chain vest and a negatron cloak. They're amazingly cost efficient.

EarthruneSkarner 11-08-2012 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath (Hozzászólás 31182416)
You get less gold in TT games than SR. You're most likely not going to fill up all your slots anyway. Get a chain vest and a negatron cloak. They're amazingly cost efficient.

Actually, the inverse was true. Minions were worth more, there were more sources of gold available, and the ambient gold was higher. If you're not filling up all your slots in a shorter period of time, then something is wrong.

Infirc 11-08-2012 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EarthruneSkarner (Hozzászólás 31182448)
Actually, the inverse was true. Minions were worth more, there were more sources of gold available, and the ambient gold was higher. If you're not filling up all your slots in a shorter period of time, then something is wrong.

Nothing more "pleasant" than blowing ALL of your resources (hp, teammates, actives, summonner spells etc) , just to kill a Jax for him to just to Ga back and clean up what was left of your team. or yet better next team fight Jax has his Ga down and you blow a lot of things to kill him on a ridicolous 1v3 scenario for him to just go, "nu uh i kill 2 members of the team ending with really low hp then *troll ward jump through a wall and escape*".

Excepting for execs, those items just reach new levels of broken, Exec's removal was kind of Dominion players fault :$ (one "viable" build there is to stack as much execs as you can without gimping your damage, it ususaly means 2 to 3 execs granting you something like 70% lifesteal since 2 Execs>1 sanguine blade and the two of them in fact cost less than the sb).

Luego 11-08-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EarthruneSkarner (Hozzászólás 31182448)

Agreed. Gold flows freely. I'm "potting up" after a full build in a healthy portion of my games now.

WillWW 11-08-2012 08:59 AM

I can understand removing ga, due to its unique, but I agree that you should be able to buy something in lieu of it for its defenses. And bloodthirster, I can understand, because they stack, and even one was powerful. But executioners, I dont understand.