THE MOST EPIC PATCH ROUND-UP of EPIC PATCH ROUND-UPS!!
Here is a summary of what is happening in Pre-Season 3... (NOTE: You can click the links to be taken to the relevant posts)
Please post your thoughts on any changes you like and/or dislike:
1. Patch delayed until further notice
2. Headmistress Fiora skin probably remaining unchanged (BOOOO!)
3. Zed being released (OP of course, nerfs to come later)
4. Teemo getting deleted from the game (not really... but wishful thinking)
1. Jungle getting reworked (somewhat).
2. New items to have fun with (and some others removed)
3. Teemo now becomes a movable ward which attacks and places more wards! (refer to above section)
1. Bruisers OP
2. Bushes removed from around the Relics
3. Bruisers still OP
4. Blackfire Torch viable now (contains spell pen and burns from MAX health rather than CURRENT health)
5. Bruisers remain OP
6. No wards, except Teemo, so now he becomes a common pick on TT (refer to above section)
1. Still no ranked
2. Hextech Sweeper rework makes it a difficult choice (spell hit reveal removed)
3. No wards still, so Teemo will still remain a popular choice (although you can get rid of these by walking over them)
To come at a later date:
1. Sustain getting harder to come by (FoN removed)
2. Armor and Magic penetration percentages applied BEFORE flat reduction (buff to those who use these stats)
3. AD casters get a buff with some items (and refer to pen changes)
4. APs getting more difficult to counter as tanks and bruisers (refer to FoN removal and spell pen section)
5. Tear of the Goddess to become relevant (maybe).
Have I forgotten anything??
caps lock got my attention
But I really like the ad caster/item buff
Liking the changes on armor and magic pen.
Teemo shouldn't be deleted.... He should be destroyed with fire!
I've tried to put a bit of everything: including information, humour and personal opinion.
Jungle getting stronger
Jungle not changed... yet...
Bruisers remain OP.
Hoping i can get a red post...
Love it, its almost like having the JOJ with real life issues!
Probably not in the Zed patch, actually. At least, not going by PBE data.
just sometime between Zed and the actual kickoff of S3.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:02 AM.|
(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc