League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Lifesteal/Spellvamp awareness please read. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2774824)

oxyonknight 11-07-2012 02:53 PM

Lifesteal/Spellvamp awareness please read.

Hello fellow summoners and league players it is I oxyonknight coming to you with a good discussion. AP champions only can get upto 15% spellvamp?? IKR! well while your building 300 ap and only gaining 26 health a hit yeah you'd post this too. To my discovery AD/ADC champs with 300 AD and can get up to 100% lifesteal hmm they seem to hit and gain alot more health then us AP champs. But really my point is I feel that it should be evened out or spellvamp cap raised so its a fair and competitive fight for everyone. please reply all opinions are always accepted for i will always agree to listen to your side of your feelings/opinions on this subject.

Sincerely Your fellow Summoner,
Oxyonknight

Holyjp 11-07-2012 03:15 PM

I think you are exagerating both sides,as WOTA is 20% unless I'm mistaken.Also,the only character in the game that gets 100% lifesteal is Sion,that is,without messing with their build.

The reason you dont gain +1000hp when you cast a spell is that it is AoE.

Moreover,note that Riot is currently working on an item overhaul that promises to be awsome in my eyes.

LeagueOfLeaguez 11-07-2012 05:58 PM

the way to get most spell vamp.. get WOTA for urself and get 1 other mate to get it
40%. Now get a hextech gunblade. 60% idk the rest :o

GSpin 11-07-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holyjp (Hozzászólás 31164934)
I think you are exagerating both sides,as WOTA is 20% unless I'm mistaken.Also,the only character in the game that gets 100% lifesteal is Sion,that is,without messing with their build.

The reason you dont gain +1000hp when you cast a spell is that it is AoE.

Moreover,note that Riot is currently working on an item overhaul that promises to be awsome in my eyes.

5 stacked bloodthirsters is 100% lifesteal

gogy09 11-07-2012 07:36 PM

I kind of agree with this post. Spellvamp is rarely used nowadays. Not a lot of ap carries make items that give them spell vamp

PogoPogoPogoPogo 11-07-2012 08:46 PM

Spell Vamp seems to be most useful on melee champions like Akali, Katarina, Jax.

KingSnafu 11-07-2012 11:23 PM

could you imagine trying to lane with againt a AP champ that had 50% spellvamp mal could use his E on 1 minion and there you go there at full HP reguardless of what he was at when he put it on there cause it will do at least 4x his health and every AP champ has a spell that can kill whole waves like that. Or think of it like this if i could get morg to have 100% spellvamp you could do a YI style heal but without having to suppress yourself couple that her shield that makes her not be able to be CCed youve just broke then game.

Soraka Goes Mid 11-08-2012 03:13 AM

Most AP champs are squishy anyway, so the spell vamp wouldn't help that much anyway. As soon as the enemy team focuses you, you're dead. 100% spell vamp might help you survive one or two seconds longer, about as much as building more health or armor would. Even less if the enemy team has stuns.

On the other hand, if you had a Karthus with 100% spell vamp... Turn on defile, win the game.

Makkuroi 11-08-2012 03:38 AM

vlad with Svamp is fun

Jushiiro 11-08-2012 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSnafu (Hozzászólás 31179065)
could you imagine trying to lane with againt a AP champ that had 50% spellvamp mal could use his E on 1 minion and there you go there at full HP reguardless of what he was at when he put it on there cause it will do at least 4x his health and every AP champ has a spell that can kill whole waves like that. Or think of it like this if i could get morg to have 100% spellvamp you could do a YI style heal but without having to suppress yourself couple that her shield that makes her not be able to be CCed youve just broke then game.

could you image ranged adc healing endless on hit. Just think, they autohit every creep in a minion wave and go back to full hp with only a vamp scepter and bf sword.

The difference being spell vamp is limited by spell cooldowns and most importantly MANA.

I'll agree spellvamp is op for manaless champions but champions without mana shouldn't exist anyway.