League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Competitive Events (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Going for Pro Season 3? Coach/Sponsor available. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2774245)

Exqzr 11-07-2012 12:18 PM

Going for Pro Season 3? Coach/Sponsor available.

Update November 17th.

Submissions are currently only hold as we go through all those currently interested.

Check back in awhile and thanks!

Update November 13th:

Thank you all for the fantastic response.

"Motion Gaming" has been formed and is in the process of building teams at all skill levels. Our Mandate is to coach and train ANY player who wants to improve and especially those who have the drive to compete on a semi professional or professional basis.

If you previously achieved a rank of ...

2500+: Please contact me in game (Exqzr - Head Coach) regarding 1 on 1 coaching and representation. $250 signing bonus and guaranteed spot on the pro roster if we decide to work together.

2100 - 2500: Please contact RevengeBlade (pro coach/manager) in game. We are currently holding tryouts for our professional team. 30+ players have already been interviewed. We hope to have the team in place by the end of the week.

1900 - 2100: Contact Exqzr in game. This ELO range is very tricky. We'll talk to see if you should be looking at semi pro or pro. I promise you an honest evaluation.

1700 - 1900: please contact xenstall. (semi pro manager) We are forming a Semi-Pro Team. Note, players that shine on this level get prioritized for promotion onto the pro team.

1200 - 1700: contact hownowbrowncow. (Manager of minor leagues) We have3 minor league teams and plenty of duo queue opportunities. More players are joining our program every day.

700 - 1200 We Currently need a coach/manager for the Trainee Ranks. Please apply if interested.

Motion Gaming only works with players who are Coachable. Frankly, most players are not. But if you are dedicated, have the talent AND the right attitude. We can help.

********* Original Post

I am looking to coach/sponsor/promote a team (new or existing) or individuals wanting to get on a team that are serious about the LoL pro scene. If you want to improve your game significantly, let's talk.

I do not care what your current rank is only your potential mixed with attitude and commitment. That said, honestly evaluating your own skill level is the first important step to understanding if you can make it to pro or not. Also, you must be at least 17 or close to it and willing to sub/assist in other ways until such time as you are.

If you feel you have the potential to get to the top and a coach will help you accelerate your rise. This is your opportunity.

I personally feel that the NA teams are struggling against the world because they do not execute in team fights very well.

Their macro strats are slow to adapt and the games play out as 5 "individuals" coming together temporarily and not one "team" fighting as a cohesive unit day in and day out.

I feel good coaching could help to change this

If the team shows enough talent, I will personally sponsor it or find a sponsor.

If you are wondering, no I am not a star player, nor will I ever be. That was 20 years ago maybe. I am also somewhat controversial in my opinions. For example, I do not believe a "gaming house" is the best option for bringing a team together or improving results.

My strengths are in theory craft, strategy, management and leadership. The mechanics and execution will be up to you.

Grimkesta 11-08-2012 07:16 PM

Hey Exqzer. I have played League of Legends for 3 years now, I main top but i can play any other lane as long as i set my mind to it. I have great potential for anything I set my mind to. As long as i set my mind to it i can achieve anything, i will not go down without a fight. I am 17 and i live in the USA. I love League like a child and i play it all the time. I am a very dedicated player and i would love for you to coach me. My email is Austinfig1411@gmail.com and my Skype name is Austin.Figueroa1. Please contact me if you would like to see more of me. The only downfall I have is that i tend to get to frustrated with trolls and such, but i can easily work on it.

tywow104 11-09-2012 12:49 AM

Hey Exqzer, my name is Ty. I've been playing for roughly 6 months 12 or more ours a day every day and when I'm not playing I am studying pro players strategies in tournament or watching live streams of high elo game play. I only play LoL, and am looking to become pro or at least good enough at the game to live stream high elo game play and make money through that. I know I still have a long way to go before i get there but I am extremely dedicated and play a lot and also read and study a lot! Which is something most players don't do I study game play from tournaments such as the season 2 world championships. My favorite team is SoloMid but I love and actively watch and follow Azubu frost, Curse, CLG.eu and CLG.na, and of course TPA i mean they won the championship so they must be doing something right. XP Anyways another goal I hope to acomplish in my League career would be to move to Korea to play on the Korean servers to learn there meta, and through that hopefully either start a team or join a team that would win season 3 championships! If you could do this or help me on my way I would love for you to contact me at ty2u4me@gmail.com or the best way is on league add tywow104 on the NA servers. I'm looking forward to hopefully hearing from you. Thanks!

Inaba 11-09-2012 02:54 AM

Well I'm sure you're going to attract a lot of interest with this post, so I'll keep my response as short as I can.

My team is very interested in going pro for season 3. We all have amazing potential and are looking to be a top contender. We are skilled, available, and coach-able. We practice all the time try and enter tournaments whenever we can (only free-to-enter online tournaments as we lack a coach/sponsor for the moment). This could be an amazing opportunity for us. If you are interested, feel free to contact me by email, kurtistrainor <at> gmail.com

Our team is currently 10-0, but with the new season coming around we hope we can find better competition to improve and make our way up the competitive ladder.

Jaxnarb 11-09-2012 06:02 AM

Hey there.
I have recently created a team that could use a bit coaching. We are in high school but just about to graduate; as I just filled our last spot we have all known eachother for 4+ years except our support. We are all 17+ as well.

We are struggling to get practice, being only to play 1 game per day with everyone is beginning to be a nuisance.

We could use some help and preferably a coach to help us.

My email is teamadoxas@gmail.com

We have a couple videos on www.facebook.com/teamadoxas please check them out and see if you can help us.

Thank you for reading this.
Hopefully will see you soon.

DpG Akyalas 11-10-2012 08:19 AM

I main support and my secondary role is even w/ top lane / jungle. I've been playing LoL for about 8months now and regularly do normals as support w/ Skull Collectors gaming who are all diamond+ players. My personal elo is terrible b/c I play support in ranked b/c that is where I feel most comfortable. Just started playing other roles to hopefully dig my way out.

Long story short, I believe that I could be a pro level support, (no other role really) and have been looking for a team to play w/ or a coach to evaluate my game play.

Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.
IGN: Fatalimpactt
name: Ryan

Slay 11-10-2012 08:29 AM

partially interested, ign: Slay 22 years old, have a job and go to college but am a very competive ad range player!

RyKell 11-10-2012 09:37 AM

I am interested. I have a career, but I have plenty of time to play if you are putting a team together. I am available to play any position/role.

IGN: Kell.

Captain Ticklez 11-10-2012 11:18 AM

Hello Exqzr,

My IGN is Captain Ticklez, I wouldn't mind if you would provide me with insight and help me hone my skills to be a better ranged carry. I often attempt to improve my CS and trading abilities but I am well aware I still have a distance to go. So any advice or support would be nice.

Xsouldier 11-10-2012 01:42 PM

Hello Exqzr

I have been playing for the past 2 seasons now, I play every position but jungle is more my strong point I understand that there are still things I need to learn and things I do not execute well, I understand the game well enough but my execution needs more work. you can hit me up on league my name is Xsouldier or email me at crgfarris@gmail.com, I am 20 years of age