League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Good harem anime suggestions? :O (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2773895)

Sewia 11-07-2012 11:10 AM

Good harem anime suggestions? :O

I watched Sora No Otoshimono(i'll admit it started a little boring but after a few episodes it becomes HILARIOUS!) and was thinking if anyone knew a harem, funny anime like that one :3 let me know your suggestions~ <3

Quision 11-07-2012 12:14 PM

The Ambition of Oda Nobuna

Einheria Valesti 11-07-2012 12:45 PM

The only harem I've ever seen all the way through without hating myself and anime in general was
Love Hina, but that was probably cause I was like 13 and it had boobs in it.
Pretty sure that's the quintessential harem though

Sewia 11-12-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeppaNil (Hozzászólás 31155728)
The Ambition of Oda Nobuna

never heard of it but sounds intriguing what's it about o3o?

Sewia 11-12-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibalung (Hozzászólás 31156760)
The only harem I've ever seen all the way through without hating myself and anime in general was
Love Hina, but that was probably cause I was like 13 and it had boobs in it.
Pretty sure that's the quintessential harem though

I actually like that one, but, like you I was about 13 >< thanks for your suggestion though!

Jesus the Friend 11-12-2012 10:08 AM

Master of Martial Hearts
Mystery of the Necronomicon
The Duchess of Busty Mounds

Quision 11-12-2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sewia (Hozzászólás 31313748)
never heard of it but sounds intriguing what's it about o3o?

It's about this boy who is somehow transported back into time to Japan's feudal lords era,(where all those warlords were fighting, Oda Nobunaga, and others) he knows his history pretty well EXCEPT all the warlords are actually girls. So it combines action, comedy, harem, boobs and other stuff. I only watched like two episodes so I don't know much but I think its good.

Quision 11-12-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend (Hozzászólás 31313899)
Master of Martial Hearts
Mystery of the Necronomicon
The Duchess of Busty Mounds

What's that about?

Amberleh 11-13-2012 12:23 PM

Augh harems.

Well, there's always the classic Tenchi Muyo- One of the first harems. There's like 10 different Tenchi Muyo series spin-offs too.

Love Hina is another classic

Shuffle! isn't bad and they have cute elf ears

Sword Art Online is a harem but it's not funny about it, it's just bad

Tears to Tiara is a harem but I found it difficult to watch.

Ranma 1/2 is a harem that is even older than Tenchi Muyo and it's hilarious. It's not JUST a harem though, it's also a reverse harem and well.. Everything else. One guy turns into a panda when splashed with cold water and his son, Ranma, turns into a girl. It's pretty great.

Mahou Sensei Negima! Is a harem and it's pretty funny.

Uxie 11-13-2012 05:51 PM

^wtf are you suggesting shows you don't like and probably din't even watch past 1-2 episodes for.

Also I don't consider Sword Art online to be a harem. The main story isn't about the guy and his interaction with the girls.

I suggest Akikan if you want a really funny harem anime. It's about soda cans that turn into girls when you drink it.