League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Spiders Web (Ask Elise) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2772956)

AskÉlise 11-06-2012 11:27 PM

The Spider's Web (Ask Elise)

Deep in the institute resides the Spider Queens home.. or, her artificial home. Webbing encased the walls as tiny spiderlings skittered about, doing their Queen's business. Various cocoons littered the ceiling, most just insects for the little ones.. some.. much bigger for the Queen herself.. Elise sat far in the back in a web throne, the shadows cascading over her body, her bright, blood-red eyes shining through the darkness. Slowly, dim lights shine in the room, revealing the Spider Queen to all who wish to see her

"Hello dears~ it has come to my attention that my fellow champions.. and allies of the Shadow Isles even, have created these "ask columns" well now.. I'm not one to be left out of the fun.~ Please, delve into my web.. I so very welcome curiosity..~"

"Oh, and don't fret.. I don't bite~"

SuperMan Pix 11-06-2012 11:44 PM

AHA!!!

*Lulu suddenly appears out of nowhere, pointing her fingers at Elise*

don't LIE!!! you DO bite!! i SEEN it, MAAAAANY TIMES!!! AND....uh...Pix what WAS i supposed TO say AGAIN??

*Pix face palms and hands Lulu a piece of paper*

oh HERE we go...uh...

*Lulu reads the paper out loud in a slight mechanical voice*

go CRAWL back to...uh...THE SHADOW Isles. The GLADE will- um -be LEAD the charge OF victory over YOUR- uh - PUNY island....

*Lulu looks back at Pix in confusion*

well THATS not a VERY nice thing TO say!
DOES it MATTER if the Isles are small??

Ask Gragas 11-06-2012 11:51 PM

The overly manly hunk of manly man meat known as Gragas appears and leans forward into Elise's throne like a REAL man. Chewing bees and wearing his normal lego footwear apparel like a truly manly man. He asks only one thing, and ONE THING ONLY:

WHAT'S YER BREAKFAST O' CHAMPIONS?!

OutrageousKnight 11-06-2012 11:56 PM

A sparkling light appear on the throne room a few second it reveals Taric coming in he looks at elise and ask
What you think about...
Gems?

Hero of Piltover 11-07-2012 04:04 AM

Miss Elise,

I believe I have heard and spoken to you for a short moment. Anyways, how does it feel to be the queens of spiders?

-T.A.S.

Unexisted 11-07-2012 04:21 AM

Miss elise have you meet kix before? Have you heard of him?

Ask Tyrant Swain 11-07-2012 04:24 AM

What is your opinion of birds?

Civilized Rat 11-07-2012 05:36 AM

I hate you.

Ebonmaw Dragon 11-07-2012 06:42 AM

"Spider, which way to die you hate most?"

-A summoner

AskÉlise 11-07-2012 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix (Hozzászólás 31143025)
AHA!!!

*Lulu suddenly appears out of nowhere, pointing her fingers at Elise*

don't LIE!!! you DO bite!! i SEEN it, MAAAAANY TIMES!!! AND....uh...Pix what WAS i supposed TO say AGAIN??

*Pix face palms and hands Lulu a piece of paper*

oh HERE we go...uh...

*Lulu reads the paper out loud in a slight mechanical voice*

go CRAWL back to...uh...THE SHADOW Isles. The GLADE will- um -be LEAD the charge OF victory over YOUR- uh - PUNY island....

*Lulu looks back at Pix in confusion*

well THATS not a VERY nice thing TO say!
DOES it MATTER if the Isles are small??

Elise chuckles lightly as she absentmindedly begins drumming her claws on the throne, looking at the little yordle with a hungry look in her eyes "Well.. aren't you the adorable thing?" Elise cooed as tiny spiderlings began to run over Lulu's feet "I do not know whether to surrender now, or make you one of the cocoons on the ceiling here.. care to push me and find out..?" Elise replied, a smirk forming over her face

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Gragas (Hozzászólás 31143129)
The overly manly hunk of manly man meat known as Gragas appears and leans forward into Elise's throne like a REAL man. Chewing bees and wearing his normal lego footwear apparel like a truly manly man. He asks only one thing, and ONE THING ONLY:

WHAT'S YER BREAKFAST O' CHAMPIONS?!

((I lol'd))

Elise looked up at the man, raising a eyebrow.. she could try and eat him, however, he would probably give her a heart attack instantly.. in any rate, she leaned back in her throne and answered his question "Well.. that depends on what I'm in the mood for dear. Sometimes, animals do just fine.. other times.. I use other means to sate my hunger~"

Quote:

Originally Posted by OutrageousKnight (Hozzászólás 31143207)
A sparkling light appear on the throne room a few second it reveals Taric coming in he looks at elise and ask
What you think about...
Gems?

Elise narrowed her eyes at the light, her spiderlings skittering into the darkest corner of the room to escape it. She had half the mind to hiss the gem knight away.. but she didn't want to be rude~ Elise looked away slightly and answered his question "Gems are quite lovely.. however, that's all I see them as.. now please, dim that light, would you dear?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tronei (Hozzászólás 31146052)
Miss Elise,

I believe I have heard and spoken to you for a short moment. Anyways, how does it feel to be the queens of spiders?

-T.A.S.

Elise smiles wide "How does it feel to be a king or queen of anything? How does it feel to be able to control us champions on the field? Hmm? You feel powerful, no? You feel in control. Well the feeling is mutual, I ask, and they do not hesitate to do as I say~"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unexisted (Hozzászólás 31146266)
Miss elise have you meet kix before? Have you heard of him?

Elise looks at the man quite puzzled "No dear.. I'm afraid I've never met this "kix".."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain (Hozzászólás 31146298)
What is your opinion of birds?

"Why if it isn't the grand general of Noxus, come to grace me with his presence.. a pleasure..~" Elise cooed firstly, her red eyes roaming the tacticians body "To answer your question.. I am sure you know there are some spiders that eat birds.. I do not, they are not very filling.. however, I do feed them to my little ones whenever they wander into my web, as I do not make an effort to catch them seeing how they are quick little things."

Quote:

Originally Posted by Civilized Rat (Hozzászólás 31147335)
I hate you.

"I love you too dear~"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon (Hozzászólás 31148430)
"Spider, which way to die you hate most?"

-A summoner

"Is this a trick question?" Elise asked a little puzzled "Any type of death is a death I do not enjoy.. however, if I had to pick one I hated the most.. it would be death by fire"