League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   If You Were a LoL Champ .. ? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2769869)

Aureline 11-06-2012 08:26 AM

If You Were a LoL Champ .. ?

Howdy-hey, guys & gals! Your friendly neighborhood Aureline here.

I was thinking the other day what my kit would look like if I, myself, as a human, were suddenly and inexplicably gifted with an array of magical powers and told to fight in the League.

Anyone who's played with me knows I don't handle getting harrassed well. Lord help you if you're in a Skype call with me while I'm laning against a Yorick - the result is a series of plaintive, desperate wails for a gank.

Like, I hate getting my space invaded. It's just rude. I'm okay in other lanes, but it's definitely a cause of grief in my LoL life. Knowing this, I'm pretty damn sure my kit would be based around the following concept:

"ENEMY.
WAT R U DOING
ENEMY.
STAHP."

So, yeah. The kit is built around being freakin' skittish, haha.

Riot, I present to you ..

Aureline, the Reluctant Psion.

A recent post-grad just trying to get her foot in the door of the entertainment industry, Aureline has no real discernable skill in either combat, or magic. One night, reheating some dinner went horribly wrong and the 20-year-old found herself transported to the Fields of Justice.

Aureline quickly discovered measured potential in being a super high-damage mage. This is quickly and almost totally negated by a terror of being caught out of position and dying, resulting in her backing the eff up out of anything heading south*.

Despite the devastating amount of damage she can do, Aureline is easily intimidated, quailing under the slightest bit of pressure. Her newfound magic has evolved to defend her in some way, turning her into one of the most elusive champions the League has ever seen.

ABILITIES

Innate - "Oh Dear God" When Aureline falls below 45% health, she becomes stealthed. Stealth lasts until she exceeds 45% health.

Q - "RAAAAAR" Passive: Aureline gains "Charges" on successful last-hits. There is no cap. Active: Aureline unleashes these charges in cone. Each charge gives additional damage. If the target is killed, half of the charges are returned.

W - "Peace Out" Active - Aureline flees a distance in a certain direction. The range is determined by the number of nearby enemies. After casting this ability, Aureline gains bonus movespeed based on AP.

E - "aaaAAAAAAAHHH" Active: Aureline creates a shields that grows greatly in strength over a period of time, then erupts in a knockback, doing damage to all nearby enemies.

Ult - "Here Goes Nothing" Active: After channeling for 4 seconds, Aureline stuns, silences, suppresses, slows, and blinds all opponents within a tremendous range, while unleashing a devastating amount of magic damage. This can be canceled by enemies during the channel by either walking too close to Aureline, or targeting her with literally anything. It's like Karthus, if Karthus were a wuss.
_________

She has extremely low base health. She re-defines fragile. I guess you could build her like a gap-closing AP bruiser, with the W + E combo, but she's better as someone who just runs around like a chicken with its head cutt off.

Your turn!

I invite you to ponder the question, what would you be like if you were a League of Legends champion?

This isn't, like, you creating someone who can 1-shot kill everyone. Actually consider bits of your personality and how you'd fit into a kit of abilities.

Could be kinda fun! Look forward to discussing 1v1 match-ups with our other selves.

I personally think .. I'd lose. Really hard. Thanks for reading!

EDIT: I guess it's time to bump this again! :o

lxSOS Brigadexl 11-06-2012 08:59 AM

qwer

all ahri ults.

Dotayy 11-06-2012 09:01 AM

How about exactly the same skills as Master Yi? Except Alpha hits 6 monsters instead of 4 :D

Aureline 11-06-2012 09:06 AM

You guys gotta make new champs, you can't just change one thing from someone else!

But all Ahri ults would make you very difficult to catch. And just two more targets on Alpha Strike? Dream big. :o

Mega Leet Sauce 11-06-2012 09:17 AM

How balanced are we supposed to make these? Like, should I try to make myself broken, or aim for something that could actually go in this game?

Aureline 11-06-2012 09:19 AM

Haha, pretty sure Aureline would be OP as all hell. The idea is just to put yourself in the form of a champion you create. Tailloring the kit to what you like, what your personaltiy is, what your playstyle would be.

Mega Leet Sauce 11-06-2012 09:25 AM

Broken:
Passive - When I walk away from an enemy lower than 20% health, they explode. (10% for minions)

Q - Global, point-click taunt which lasts 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds and does damage on a 1 to 1 AP scale
W - The next time you would have taken damage from a spell, it is instead completely reflected (spell shield except jacked)
E - A super fast moving skill shot energy beam which can hit minions. First enemy hit takes 1.5 to 1 AP scaling damage
R - Suck life force from an enemy, pulling them gradually towards you at a speed of 300 MS

IDK, I like being OP

Also, did I mention no mana, just a Cooldown Champ?

Aureline 11-06-2012 09:27 AM

LOL excellent. Your R is going to be really annoying. But my E would ruin your day, unless you popped your W beforehand.

How did you come up with those ideas?

Watakushi721 11-06-2012 09:30 AM

Time to throw in my two cents.

So as a person I'm very chill, no frills and honest.

This kit is built around being a big ole boulder.

Riot, I present to you ..

Klein, the Stoic Pitmage

Can't be arsed to make a backround.

ABILITIES

Innate - "Apathy" Klein has scaling flat damage reduction.

Q - "Shatter Fist" Active - Klein throws a punch at an enemy, covering his arm in rocks on the windup and dealing AOE damage around the target when they go flying from the impact.

W - "Stone Form" Toggle - Klein reduces the duration of CC against him, gains armor and MR, AP, and reduces his movespeed by 20%. Fly tackle's range is reduced, and it's minimum range requirement is disabled while in Stone form.

E - "Fly Tackle" Active - Klein gathers the earth behind himself to launch forward, stunning the first enemy he runs into after a minimum distance.

Ult - "Sand Storm" Active - Klein gathers his will to summon a whirlwind of sand and debris around him, dealing damage over time to everything around him over four seconds.
_________

He's a naturally tanky mage, you'd want to build him like pretty much any other off-tank mage.

Aureline 11-06-2012 09:34 AM

Ooh, I like him. Really durable. But when he is mobile, you're in for a world of hurt.

The W, E, Ult combo wouldn't be too hard to disengage from, since the ult has no CC to stop me from using "Peace Out" and fleeing. But I think laning against you, in terms of poke and whatnot, you'd have the advantage. My Q is an uber-nuke but if you harrass with your Shatter Fist in lane I can't get close enough to auto-attack and build its charge.

Let us join forces instead! >:)