League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 22

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How are you not supposed to be upset when... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2767323)

Reskk 11-05-2012 03:41 PM

How are you not supposed to be upset when...

Bot lane goes 2-25. I say to them to stop feeding vayne. I get reported for negative attitude. I love this games set of rules. I'm sure the tribunal will ban me again because that is just how things work. Riot honestly, the tribunal is broken if i get banned for this. How are you not supposed to react to a 0-12 adc telling you what to do or a 2-13 support thinking he is the cat's pajamas.

Charrend 11-05-2012 03:42 PM

You get banned for more than one thing, get over it, don't be negative towards them.

THEY ARE JUST AS ANNOYED AS YOU ARE IF NOT MORE.

Tigrian 11-05-2012 03:42 PM

You are in control of your actions. did you really think they weren't aware they were feeding?

Reskk 11-05-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigrian (Hozzászólás 31083997)
You are in control of your actions. did you really think they weren't aware they were feeding?

The zilean most definitly was not aware. He kept complimenting himself and talking about how good he is.

Akrotheos 11-05-2012 03:47 PM

In this case, I just approach in a different scenario. Here are a few examples:
* Bot need help?
* Guys play safe. I'll try to gank soon.
* Is bot warded? Can I gank?
* Exhaust/Ignite up? I'm ganking bot.

Display you actually have the intention to help your teammates rather than criticizing them.

"Did you know the majority of the players do worse if you harass them after they make a mistake?"

LeBonkers 11-05-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charrend (Hozzászólás 31083981)
You get banned for more than one thing, get over it, don't be negative towards them.

THEY ARE JUST AS ANNOYED AS YOU ARE IF NOT MORE.

If you don't tell people they're wrong, they'll go on thinking they're right. Not that it'll matter.

Reskk 11-05-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Versailles Sora (Hozzászólás 31084167)
In this case, I just approach in a different scenario. Here are a few examples:
* Bot need help?
* Guys play safe. I'll try to gank soon.
* Is bot warded? Can I gank?
* Exhaust/Ignite up? I'm ganking bot.

Display you actually have the intention to help your teammates rather than criticizing them.

"Did you know the majority of the players do worse if you harass them after they make a mistake?"

Except I did gank bot. I killed 2 people and died. Zilean then went on to insult me for dying. This is before I told them to stop feeding vayne.

Shirt Cannon 11-05-2012 03:51 PM

How do you not get upset? Treat the game like a game. Winning or losing doesn't mean much unless you are playing at a tournament where thousands of dollars could be on the line.

Professor You 11-05-2012 03:53 PM

"Hey I'm doing pretty poorly at bot, got any advice?"
"Stop feeding Vayne"
"..."
"..."
"Thanks."
"No problem. Now stop feeding."

Reskk 11-05-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waldo226 (Hozzászólás 31084319)
How do you not get upset? Treat the game like a game. Winning or losing doesn't mean much unless you are playing at a tournament where thousands of dollars could be on the line.

Except due to the competitive spirit of the human nature, games do upset you. It is a primal urge to excell at what you do and someone taking that from you is infuriating.