League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Which pony is the best pony? v3, part A (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2764580)

Doghealer 11-04-2012 07:24 PM

Which pony is the best pony? v3, part A

NOTE: This thread does not have a poll. This is intentional. Read below.

A problem quickly became evident in the first two polls; there simply isn't enough poll space to fit everypony in. So instead, this thread is for NOMINATIONS!

Here's how this thread works: Post up to five (5) ponies* that you wish to nominate for voting. You may edit these nominations as you wish, as well as make these nominations over multiple posts. If you nominate more than five, only the first five that appear will count.

The following ponies are already automatically going on the actual poll: Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Celestia, Luna, Shining Armor, and Discord. The first eight are primary characters, and the last two are MY nominations, who auto-win because I said so.

This leaves 30 more slots. Whichever 30 ponies receive the most nominations will also be included on the poll. I do have tiebreakers in mind, but to avoid tampering, I am not going to share those tiebreakers.

Seeing as how we have 6 more days until season 3, we'll split this down the middle: Nominations will run for three days, and I will tally the results at roughly 6 PM CST on November 7th. Then I will post the poll, which you may vote for as you choose. EDIT: Nominations have been extended by 3 days.

Also, because it's bound to be asked: No, you can't nominate the same pony 5 times. That defeats the purpose of having 5 nominations. You can only nominate any given pony ONCE.

*NOTE: Whenever I say "pony" or "ponies", that includes non-pony characters as well.

Einheria Valesti 11-04-2012 07:28 PM

Sweetie Belle

Scootaloo

Diamond Tiara

Berry Punch

and...Bon-bon her voices are just hilarious

Psycho Pretzel 11-04-2012 10:05 PM

Awesome Doghealer is back!!
Ok my ponies (and non-ponies) . . . hmm . . .

Cadence (come at me Wonderbolts)

Sweetie Belle

Apple Bloom

Spike

Queen Chrysalis (for you Wonderbolts)

(Hey Doghealer aren't you gonna leave room for any new Season 3 ponies? Or have you already got that figured out?)

silentpartner 11-04-2012 10:07 PM

Hecarim

Einheria Valesti 11-04-2012 10:11 PM

We kind of need a Hecarim listing too, it'd only be fair

ShadowDark 11-04-2012 11:23 PM

Lyra

Cadence

Sweetie Belle

Junebug

Cheerilee

silentpartner 11-04-2012 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nibalung (Hozzászólás 31060809)
We kind of need a Hecarim listing too, it'd only be fair

He'd get my vote

Doghealer 11-05-2012 07:29 AM

Two days of part A left!

Bumping for more nominations.

Doghealer 11-05-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psycho Pretzel (Hozzászólás 31060644)
(Hey Doghealer aren't you gonna leave room for any new Season 3 ponies? Or have you already got that figured out?)

This poll is for characters up to the end of season 2, which is why it's "ending" when season 3 starts. (It won't actually ever end, but I'll edit the first post with the poll results at the start of season 3)

v4 will include season 3 characters.

Einheria Valesti 11-05-2012 12:41 PM

I can think of a certain antagonist who'll get my vote when season 3 starts :D