League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Pathing sux in this... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2762515)

Baldbagger 11-04-2012 10:00 AM

Pathing sux in this...

It keeps happening, I go to run towards the top point for safety, as I'm clicking just above the top of the turret I end up pathing AROUND the fencing towards the bushes above.

Theres other spots on this map where you think you're clicking somewhere to run and it's pathing you around and you get stuck in this click fest to try and fix your pathing...meanwhile you're probably already dead because those few extra seconds allowed the enemy to catch and kill you.

Make the cursor visually small and more precise or fix the crappy ass pathing on the edges of walls.

Orphane 11-04-2012 10:58 AM

Pathing kind of sucks everywhere, but yes, the example you listed is definitely the worst.

BeefJerkyHunter 11-04-2012 11:17 AM

Minion body blocks.... oh, those minion walls....

baleofvale 11-04-2012 12:48 PM

Agree. The saving grace is that it happens to everyone. What are your most laughably comical moments (or pulling hair out fustrating, depending on your style) this happens ?

My favorites.

1. Just get done with hugely epic team fight on edge of enemy turret. It must have lasted 5 minutes, or so it feels. My team scores an ace. There are only two of us left, both with just a scrap of health left. We both click on friendly turret so we can blue. My mate heads up. My champ, however, has decided that the best path is to go back through the enemy turret.... Sigh.

2. Beginning of game, "hey gais, I'm going strait to top. la la lala la ..." My champ has decided that he needs to visit bot turret for a spell. The pathing shows it right there in plain sight; "Game Mechanic here: The best path for you to take is to down, then up, tracing a shape that resembles Manhattan island in shape and size. This is the best path for you, promise." Meanwhile my team mates are already at top getting hammered 3v4. Sigh.

Sauron 11-04-2012 01:13 PM

Try the new TT map and do some lane/jungle kite fights.

Oh god the minion pathing errors EVERYWHERE.

I personally think minion collision should be globally removed.

wingstreet 11-04-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sauron (Hozzászólás 31043805)
Try the new TT map and do some lane/jungle kite fights.

Oh god the minion pathing errors EVERYWHERE.

I personally think minion collision should be globally removed.

i personally think you should just use ghost more.

Tempestphile 11-04-2012 04:56 PM

I've had weird pathings recently. Either that, or lag is making my mouse click non responsive

naotasan 11-04-2012 05:43 PM

My favorite is when you click near the stormshield it sometimes end out you the bottom exit instead of the top.

TCWA Tigerbite 11-05-2012 05:25 AM

I hate when I'm running away, and I'm furiously clicking hoping to run faster, but then all of a sudden, my champ runs TOWARDS the enemy and I die. That's the worst :[

Tempestphile 11-05-2012 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCWA Tigerbite (Hozzászólás 31066333)
I hate when I'm running away, and I'm furiously clicking hoping to run faster, but then all of a sudden, my champ runs TOWARDS the enemy and I die. That's the worst :[

Instead of running towards the fountain where you would be safe, the pathing gave you a short cut