||11-01-2012 11:45 AM
@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.
It's one of the most ignored items in the game for a number of reasons:
- Shurelya's Reverie is a better all-around option because it has better HP Regen and DAT ACTIVE.
- There are much cheaper and much more viable Tenacity items, such as Merc Treads, which not only provides the same Tenacity as a LEGENDARY-TIER ITEM, but also grants Move Speed and Magic Resist.
- Archangel's Staff and Athene's Unholy Grail are both better options for Mana Regen, because they both also grant other stats.
So, I call to you, Riot, and also you, Fellow Summoners, to peruse and judge these methods for remedying the poor situation that this item has been left in. Please keep in mind that these methods are to be taken as INDIVIDUAL methods, and not one large problem-solving explosion of buffs. Overbuffing, as most of us know by now, solves exactly nothing, and tends to make more problems than it solves.
The methods I see as viable for helping to balance this item:
- Give Eleisa's Miracle an enhanced gp10 Unique Passive. For instance, unlike other gp10s, you could make it give 2 gp per 10 seconds.
- Increase the Tenacity bonus on it. It's a Legendary item. It should be above the rest, not lower than a pair of shoes. That's where dirt belongs.
- Increase the Regen rates dramatically. If all Miracle is going to do is provide regen and tenacity, then it needs to do that better than every other item in its Tier and make that lack of stats worth it.
- Alternatively, Make the regen rates, instead of a flat rate, equal to 10% of the missing amount. That way, you buff the item, and properly convey a "Miracle" feel when you're being ganked and regain 10% of your missing HP, allowing you to escape alive.
- Make the effects an aura. This will help supports keep CC off of their ADC without the ADC having to buy a tenacity item themselves.
- Give it an Active that lets it stand up to Shurelya's.
- Will fill in more as suggestions are made.
I understand that a lot of items are currently less than favorable. But even Mana Manipulator sees more use than this! Please help save this item today!