League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Lore Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Did we need another Ninja? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2748389)

Mutterscrawl 10-31-2012 06:20 PM

Did we need another Ninja?

Zed feels a bit superflous, granted we don't know that much about him but there are SO MANY Ionian champions that it's starting to feel a bit oversaturated.

Trolosaurus 10-31-2012 06:37 PM

Haven't had a ninja since Akali almost 3 years ago

Mutterscrawl 10-31-2012 06:49 PM

We've got three from Ionia that are formal ninjas plus Kat that basically plays like one, it just feels a little oversaturated when we haven't gotten a decent Zaunite champ or bilgewater champ in ages.

Summoner Abyss 10-31-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mutterscrawl (Hozzászólás 30908267)
We've got three from Ionia that are formal ninjas plus Kat that basically plays like one, it just feels a little oversaturated when we haven't gotten a decent Zaunite champ or bilgewater champ in ages.

last I check Victor was from Zaunite, and Fizz can be consider from bilgewater, but as for this new ninja I think was need to show those who have fallen from the path of balance or at least in theory of his lore given what hints they gave about him knowing forbidden arts.

Mutterscrawl 10-31-2012 07:34 PM

Great so we've got our token evil ninja spot filled, it still feels superflous to me. And Victor was added a year ago :P

I just mean, We had Syndra and Varus two dark ionian champs already.

Raofwind 10-31-2012 08:07 PM

who said he was lonian?

Phantom Symphony 10-31-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raofwind (Hozzászólás 30911295)
who said he was lonian?

the oriental theme, cherry blossom trees and japanese temple in the background
and hes a ninja which are all from ionia

Diddle Your Kids 10-31-2012 09:17 PM

What we need is another Demacian champ. How's this for a new champ idea:

Jorn- The Beast Tamer

Passive Jorn gains passive movement speed for every slowed enemy champion within range

Down Boy Jorn cracks his whip in a line, damaging and slowing the first enemy champion caught in it. Damage is reduced for each enemy struck. If Jorn has lions out, Down Boy will temporarily snare the enemy in place for 1.5 seconds.

Sick 'Em Jorn summons 3 lion companions who attack target champion. Lions will share 30% of Jorn's max health and 25% of his attack damage. After each lion dies, Jorn temporarily gains 10 attack damage and 3% movement speed.

Tamer's Command Jorn sends out an AoE roar, dealing damage to enemy champions. If Jorn has lions out, Tamer's Cunning will taunt the closest enemy champion, commanding his lions to attack the taunted champion.

Lions Rage Jorn passively gains 8% movement speed. Upon activation, Jorn and his lions gain 30% movement speed and ignore unit collision. Upon hitting an enemy champion, Jorn deals damage based on a percentage of the targets maximum health and applying infectious wounds.