League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Please fix bots!! Unplayable!! Plz reply (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2738484)

DoozleDorf 10-28-2012 10:16 PM

Please fix bots!! Unplayable!! Plz reply (map included)

PLEASE BUMP AND UPVOTE THIS

Hello,

A number of people, including myself, have posted threads regarding custom SR bot games and the bugged pathing of the bots. They are far worse than pre-Elise patch, and have become largely unplayable because of it.

Bots are getting stuck at numerous locations around the map.
Specifically (see map link below):

~Mid-lane entrance to blue base (both sides of stairs)
~River entrance, blue-side, directly across from Baron Nashor
~Jungle path just to right of first mid-lane purple turret (nearest river)
~In river, just left of mid-lane full-river bush
~Jungle path between purple blue-buff golem and final purple bottom lane turret

They get stuck in these locations EVERY SINGLE GAME, for minutes at a time, and sometimes in groups of 2-3 bots. They only move if an enemy comes within their range.

PLEASE REPLY THAT YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS ISSUE AND WORKING TO CORRECT IT. Otherwise, we have to assume you are unaware and will continue to post these threads in hopes of action.

Thank you!

EDIT I give up on the image uploader (file size is fine, uploader craps out after reaching 100%)....anyway, here's a link to view the spots they are getting stuck:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...di5o1_1280.png
EDIT #2 The bottom lane bots, after their first "Back" to base (regardless of reason) then try to go middle lane (dafuq?!?!) and that is when they are getting stuck on the base stairs.
EDIT #3 Stuck bots become unstuck whenever an enemy gets in range or if any turret is destroyed
EDIT #4 Apparently, based on other threads, this is affecting Battle Training matches as well
EDIT #5 Top lane bots also get stuck (across from baron) after their first "back" like bottom bots are in mid lane after their first "back"

DoozleDorf 10-28-2012 10:39 PM

Will post map image once the image uploader starts working again :(

nihao123456ftw 10-29-2012 04:43 AM

my post from other thread:

Yes i'm also getting this issue. This didn't seem to happen as often earlier (just note that I haven't played this game for long) but now this bug is happening in nearly every single match I play on summoner's rift and it is causing me (along with my high ping connections) to lose even beginner bot matches. The first few matches when i've encountered this problem I was kind of able to fix by trying to run into them but now they can only get out of it at random. This has happened to me about 4-5 times in a row now.

It seems this issue is most common at the stairway leaving the base to middle lane for blue base but my friend once encountered this issue on red team with Ashe (I dunno where because I was on blue (getting owned))

EDIT::

This issue seems to happen just randomly. I think though that the bots are trying to switch into a different lane but they get stuck on the stair post

Omiata 10-29-2012 06:28 AM

Same here, This is the worst I've ever seen it. In custom games 3 bots will within 5 minutes will get caught up. 2 on stairs and 1 in jungle EVERY GAME. Then about 1/2 way through the game, they amazingly break free and reenter their lane and die because they're 5 levels lower.

Please fix.

DoozleDorf 10-29-2012 10:45 AM

Added link to map image showing where bots are getting stuck. Would be awesome to have a red reply "we are aware of this and working on it" (only takes about 5 seconds >.< )

Thank you!

Darth Righteous 10-29-2012 11:31 AM

Yup! Last 5 games played 3 bots get stuck. It did not do this pre-patch. Please fix!
Also please fix the scoring in the custom games, You get back it tells you your kills only, you cannot see total kills or kill by the enemy.
Darth out!

Bent Tin Can 10-29-2012 11:33 AM

I'm having the same issue with bot pathing and so far they only come unstuck when I lose a turret. I've been able to win each time regardless, but the games last far longer than they should because the bots on my team are severely under-leveled and under-equipped once they do become unstuck. I had expected a fix by now, but from what I can tell that may not be coming anytime soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoozleDorf (Hozzászólás 30818977)
Added link to map image showing where bots are getting stuck. Would be awesome to have a red reply "we are aware of this and working on it" (only takes about 5 seconds >.< )

Thank you!

Your link sends me to the tumblr login screen.

DoozleDorf 10-29-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bent Tin Can (Hozzászólás 30820447)
I'm having the same issue with bot pathing and so far they only come unstuck when I lose a turret. I've been able to win each time regardless, but the games last far longer than they should because the bots on my team are severely under-leveled and under-equipped once they do become unstuck. I had expected a fix by now, but from what I can tell that may not be coming anytime soon.

Your link sends me to the tumblr login screen.

ugh.... okay, thanks

updated link. could someone test the link for me please? thank you!

Flayne 10-29-2012 12:34 PM

Fix now riot!

Omiata 10-29-2012 01:14 PM

Bump for Dev. acknowledgement.