League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   In-Game HUD Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Queue "Honors & Reports" (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2730350)

Astral Cardbox 10-26-2012 07:01 PM

"Reporting on Queues" to improve "Queue-Behavior"

This is a simple idea, give us the oportunity to "report" people on queue lines.
There are a lot of "bad queueing beheavor" you can watch on LoL including but limited to: auto-locks, lack of communication with the team (meaning that you won't know what they plan to do with that Olaff), not caring about the fact that someone called that champion/lane about 30 seconds ago, etc.
Bad-queueing is a terribly habbit for a community, and it can ruin a game even before it begins.

One big problem is not only how common these bad beheavors are, but also how likely you are to run into 2 o 3 of these bad-queuers at the same time.
Just icing on the cake, in case you have a REALLY un-communicative queue and want to leave it, the one punished will be no other than YOU! (with a 5-15-etc minutes penalty)

And to make things worst, this ALWAYS goes unpunished. After 35 minutes of playing a match you usually forget that the reason your team is so unbalanced is because Summoner 2 auto-locked Tryndamier. Besides, I believe that bad queue beheavor should be punished with queue related penalties.
For instance, if someone has a lot of "bad-queuer" reports on him, he should have a 30-seconds wait to pick his champion, or giving the rest of his team 20-seconds to "re-queue" in case they see it fit.

This are just a few ideas, the general idea is that bad-queue is a huge issue that should be worked on.

Astral's out.

[Note: I rewrote the topic]

TheBziur 10-29-2012 01:24 AM

Just report for refusing to comunicate with team.

MordeEsNumbreUno 10-29-2012 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBziur (Hozzászólás 30810763)
Just report for refusing to comunicate with team.

This. Also, a lot of times I had horible teammates who would rage for not getting lane, etc, but would be really nice in the game and vice versa. I don't really like this idea.

lockrider 10-29-2012 10:27 PM

I think if we had data pre and post game it would be great. We'd see the ragers. Because atm, when we're doing Tribunal, we don't get to see the bad behaviour before or after. Some of the "trolls" have realised we can't see it so use these opportune moments to post their filth. It would be nice if it was all documented.

BigPointyStick 10-30-2012 10:11 AM

I think we definitely need something to show conversation before and after a game has ended, perhaps with something in the log to separate, pre/game/post chat. Something like:

<chat>
Game has started
<chat>
Game has ended
<chat>

Sometimes there can be a LOT of toxicity in the queues and postgame; sometimes the offenders stay silent during the actual game though.

Astral Cardbox 11-08-2012 10:13 PM

*Rewritten and bumped*

3rdStorm 11-09-2012 01:38 PM

I agree with OP.

trollling, caps lock spamming, hissy-fits. the lobby gets dodged by someone for good reason but the bad behaviour doesn't get addressed. you cant even add them to your ignore list unless you noted how to spell their name.

Yoshioka Reiko 11-11-2012 05:12 PM

um the people who does this usually carry in my experience. They know what they're doing and a 1900 elo person would not bother to chat in a 1200 elo smurf.

FatKidIRL 11-12-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quěna (Hozzászólás 31295510)
um the people who does this usually carry in my experience. They know what they're doing and a 1900 elo person would not bother to chat in a 1200 elo smurf.

Well most everyone else's experience is the opposite. I had a game just yesterday, where this guy was last pick, didn't speak the entire pre-game chat and just picks top hecarim even though we already had a wukong who counter picked their top.

I completely support this idea.