League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Draft Mode for 3s is NEEDED (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2730154)

AlphariusRising 10-26-2012 06:18 PM

Draft Mode for 3s is NEEDED

I refuse to go into that map when I cannot buy wards, but the enemy can pick Teemo and get them free, thus locking my team down from making any plays in secret, while his team has free 100% control of the jungle.

It doesn't even take skill. If I felt like "Wow, that Teemo outplayed me" it wouldn't be a big deal. But instead he just plonks a ward down at the entrances to the jungle, of which there are too few anyway, and suddenly all his lanes are ungankable, there is no roaming potential, and if he tries to take one of our shrines, we can't move to stop him without his team knowing.

Having a teemo against you in 5v5 is annoying, but at least you have wards too.
Having a teemo against you in 3v3 is hell. There isn't even any counter play to it. Buy oracles? 250 gold to counter something he gets free, it's temporary, and if he puts it in any of the tiny bushes, your oracles does nothing, and even if you see the mushroom, he STILL knows you're there, because you have to destroy it.

He doesn't even have the drawbacks he does in 5v5 either. In SR all he's good at doing is winning lane and then split pushing, he's a lot less useful in teamfights, he blows up too easily. Not a problem here, its only 3v3, the teamfights are more like lane skirmishes anyway. Not that he can't still split push, if you try to come stop him you'll hit 3 shrooms on the way and he'll be gone.

tl;dr Delete Teemo, and put a draft mode on 3v3. Teemo's not the only champion that warrants a ban.

nick16characters 10-26-2012 06:27 PM

teemo is free gold in tt

AlphariusRising 10-26-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick16characters (Hozzászólás 30729198)
teemo is free gold in tt

And he didn't need to be either.

The problem was you could buy 2 wards and have total control over all the objectives in old TT.

The solution? Well obviously remove wards. Who cares if it makes teemo game-breakingly broken!

A better solution would be to only allow pink wards. That way the teams have to fight over who has vision of the objectives (of which there are 3 now. So more places to ward)

Riot, I hope you weren't standing anywhere high when you made new TT. Because you really dropped the ball.

Zen Junior 10-26-2012 06:34 PM

Olaf too stronk

AlphariusRising 10-26-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holyreaper45 (Hozzászólás 30729487)
Olaf too stronk

Imagine if Olaf could leave his axes in a bush for minutes at a time, could have a bunch of them out at once, and they slowed and did damage in an AOE to anyone that touched them.

That's 3s Teemo.

Zen Junior 10-26-2012 06:42 PM

I'm meaning, olaf needs to be banned too.

AlphariusRising 10-26-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holyreaper45 (Hozzászólás 30729743)
I'm meaning, olaf needs to be banned too.

And a lot of people say Darius is still stupid strong too.

In trying to fix TT's problems, Riot made them worse.

Kyraxis 10-26-2012 06:48 PM

ITT: someone is mad because they lost to a Teemo.