League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2728556)

Ask Fortune 10-26-2012 12:24 PM

The Pirate Hunter Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Why hello there, ladies and gentlemen. You may remember that I was an assistant at Shyvana's relationship place? Well, poor girl, she got burnt out of the whole thing. I guess her summoning schedule picked up, I dunno. But she gave me permission to take the business with me. So, welcome, one and all, to MY version of this whole concept.

Now, don't ya worry you pretty little heads, my advice is sound. But we're gonna be doing this a bit differently. Shyvana saw one of you at a time, and that waiting room was always paaaaacked. But take a look at my setup, hm? I've got a night, clean tavern all set up for ya. Pull up a chair, grab some of my Rapture Rum, tip well, and let's hear what's on your mind.

The establishment is a large room, an open-concept tavern. It's bright and clean with plenty of seating and standing room, and League matches play on the hextech screens. Pictures of Miss Fortune, her crew, and various ships decorate the place.

WexAndywn 10-26-2012 12:25 PM

Brolaf runs in and takes all of the beer.

"Thanks, brah!"

((...First account slip up in a few months. Wow.))

Ask Shyvana 10-26-2012 12:25 PM

I give this place my full blessing. Sarah Fortune takes some getting used to, but I stand by her advice as much as I do my own. Good luck!

Ask the Kumiho 10-26-2012 12:28 PM

Aaaaaand, what if I don't want to tip?

Ask Fortune 10-26-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WexAndywn (Hozzászólás 30715423)
Brolaf runs in and takes all of the beer.

"Thanks, brah!"

((...First account slip up in a few months. Wow.))

(And it's the first post of this thread! WOOOWWW epic fail. xD)

"Bah, that's the light stuff, you're only renting it!" Sarah yelled after him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana (Hozzászólás 30715434)
I give this place my full blessing. Sarah Fortune takes some getting used to, but I stand by her advice as much as I do my own. Good luck!

Aw, thanks, girl.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho (Hozzászólás 30715594)
Aaaaaand, what if I don't want to tip?

I'll get my money when I cap your tails on the Fields, foxyface.

Dojel 10-26-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Fortune (Hozzászólás 30715670)

Not that I expect to ever find my way in here... but what about the ones who you don't shoot on the Fields?

Ask Morgana FA 10-26-2012 12:34 PM

"You mortal's obsession with 'love' is laughable at best. I don't see the point of having another try to command you."

Ask the Kumiho 10-26-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask Fortune (Hozzászólás 30715670)

Oh, I don't think you could catch me. Good luck with this set up though, you people are so cute with these things.

Ask Fortune 10-26-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dojel (Hozzászólás 30715754)
Not that I expect to ever find my way in here... but what about the ones who you don't shoot on the Fields?

I shoot everyone on the Fields, silly. Discrimination is wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask The Magus (Hozzászólás 30715833)
"You mortal's obsession with 'love' is laughable at best. I don't see the point of having another try to command you."

Maybe one day, you'll find a female lump of mana to show you what love is all about.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho (Hozzászólás 30715968)
Oh, I don't think you could catch me. Good luck with this set up though, you people are so cute with these things.

Thanks, girl~.

Phoenix Quinn 10-26-2012 01:03 PM

Derp.