League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Competitive Events (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Amatuer League Of Legends Online Tournament (Expression of interest) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2726591)

PuckoJP 10-26-2012 01:53 AM

Amatuer League Of Legends Online Tournament (Expression of interest)

Amatuer League Of Legends Online Tournament (Expression of interest)

I am interested in setting up an amateur tournament for you lovely folks here on GD, and depending on the level of interest am happy to go to quite a bit of effort to get it going.

In the spirit of global love this would be a tournament organized and played online, so teams from all over the world would be able to enter and compete with their fellow LoL players overseas. PRIZES, yes there would be prizes provided for the winners, and i think for the runners up and possibly quarter finalists, prizes would be dictated by the amount of interest shown by you lovely people.

If you are interested please leave a post below and watch this space for more details.

Further Details:
  • Tournament would be held between November 2012 and Feburary 2013
  • A formal ladder will be made up and posted to show the times and mathcups of the games.
  • There will be daily highlights of the matches played, presented in video format and uploaded to Youtube for your viewing pleasure.
  • Quarter-finals, Semi-finals and the Grand Final would be streamed and available for viewing, possibly with commentators.
  • All finals replays will be posted to YouTube following the tournament
  • Qualifiers for team selection may take place if there is a high enough interest level.

Jaxnarb 10-26-2012 06:27 AM

Hey there.

I would like to sign my team up but unsure if I had to register somewhere. Ill just leave it here and see what happens.

Team name: Team Adoxas

Team members: Jaxnarb, Reaperknox, Necronolith, Alclmus, and Midgetlock

Subs: animus viod (maybe one extra)

Team Captain: Jaxnarb

If I did this wrong, sorry. Hope to see you soon!

Thetablesp00n 10-26-2012 03:21 PM

My team is very interested and would love to see this.
My username is thetablesp00n.

Kolloy 10-26-2012 04:57 PM

My team is interested
username: Kolloy

PuckoJP 10-26-2012 05:14 PM

Keep it coming guys, ill be taking registrations later on, for now im simply looking to gather interest so spread the word.

IS1d90f5d5e2b68e 10-26-2012 05:26 PM

If you need help organizing the event, feel free to email me lane@z33k.com

Makrhamgoalie 10-27-2012 09:47 AM

i do have interest but however i would only be able to play on weekends.

SeIena G0mez 10-27-2012 11:42 AM

Would like to register my former team ^ ^ we disbanded cuz lack of time but we would gladly reform team dolphin hookers to join a tournament :)

Ingn:Characters123
Email:hichamamzert@hotmail.com

feel free to contact me :D

zarmega 10-28-2012 05:27 AM

Hey I would Love that!

My Team's name Is Superficial

We have a full team and have been looking for some online comps and If this happens on weekend I think we would join in :D

Alkiller 10-28-2012 06:35 AM

interested
User: alkiller