League of Legends Community
12345 ... 8

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @Riot, Phreak or Morello or someone, give casual players statistics as well!!! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2725840)

A Magikcarp 10-25-2012 09:35 PM

@Riot, Phreak or Morello or someone, give casual players statistics as well!!!
 
Not everyone in LoL plays ranked, some players like to play casually cause they don't like the stress induced from ranked games.

I always liked the idea of ELO, and champion win rates...but could you sometimes apply that to ALL games and not just ranked? (not ELO, just statistics)

I would love to see how many total games I have played with Galio, my win percentage with him, and my best match-ups and things like that.

Why should I only be able to view this in ranked.

I'm just saying that some casual players would like some small, minor benefits too so we can read about our play history.

Just saying. Up vote if you agree I guess.

To clarify; DO NOT apply elo to normals, just champion statistics and history.

The broest bro 10-25-2012 09:36 PM

It wouldn't be normal if there was a rank (elo) associated with it

Dunks Are Manly 10-25-2012 09:36 PM

Why not.

The broest bro 10-25-2012 09:38 PM

Because then how would it be different from ranked at all.........

A Magikcarp 10-25-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The broest bro (Hozzászólás 30691700)
It wouldn't be normal if there was a rank (elo) associated with it

I said don't apply an elo rating, just champion history.

The broest bro 10-25-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uAFalkentyne (Hozzászólás 30691798)
I said don't apply an elo rating, just champion history.

Ah, my mistake, didn't read the whole thing qqqqq

JungleOrLose 10-25-2012 09:41 PM

Good idea. Riot probably thought of it and doesn't think its worth their time awhile ago though. I'll upvote as a petition

Mokroa 10-25-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uAFalkentyne (Hozzászólás 30691798)
I said don't apply an elo rating, just champion history.

They already use elo for normals, you just cant see it normally.

Morello 10-25-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uAFalkentyne (Hozzászólás 30691668)
Not everyone in LoL plays ranked, some players like to play casually cause they don't like the stress induced from ranked games.

I always liked the idea of ELO, and champion win rates...but could you sometimes apply that to ALL games and not just ranked? (not ELO, just statistics)

I would love to see how many total games I have played with Galio, my win percentage with him, and my best match-ups and things like that.

Why should I only be able to view this in ranked.

I'm just saying that some casual players would like some small, minor benefits too so we can read about our play history.

Just saying. Up vote if you agree I guess.

To clarify; DO NOT apply elo to normals, just champion statistics and history.

Agreed on this problem. I think even are Ranked stats are too weak, if that gives you an idea :)

Kanye Breast 10-25-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morello (Hozzászólás 30692810)
Agreed on this problem. I think even are Ranked stats are too weak, if that gives you an idea :)

Our*


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:30 PM.
12345 ... 8


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc