League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 28

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   FPS drop (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2724148)

FlightlessChimpy 10-25-2012 04:05 PM

FPS drop

while i know there are a multitude of threads already here about this lets just have one talking about all of the reasons for this to be happening.

what i noticed is that vaynes ult drops my fps by 30 (just tested vayne out again and it's still bad, even when it was in 1v1 fights or no one else was near me)
rivens q about 20 each bounce/ground cracking effect
team fights in general(consisting of 3+ ppl) drop my fps to about 15

if anyone else has any specific reasons as to why there fps is dropping post it here

Aurionin 10-25-2012 04:07 PM

The FPS is dropping for me too. The answer? Because the new TT has way too many F***ING PARTICLE EFFECTS! I'm probably going to have to just not queue for 3s since I can't really play on the new Treeline.

Dannamoth 10-25-2012 04:13 PM

Hey guys, what settings are you playing on? Could you also post your Dxdiag files (contains system hardware and driver info)?

Taarki 10-25-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dannamoth (Hozzászólás 30676498)
Hey guys, what settings are you playing on? Could you also post your Dxdiag files (contains system hardware and driver info)?

on the old, good TT my FPS was about 35-40 fps consistantly
on this new peice of **** TT my FPS is about 6-9 fps consistantly

Fated Malice 10-25-2012 04:18 PM

I know its not an optimal solution, but for me I just turned off my shadows and my fps jumped back to 60 fps, Im running Nvidia cards and they dont seem to like shadows in any game I play.

Snippa 10-25-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

I don't have the dxdiag files for my brothers but I can tell you they both use integrated graphics and play on the lowest graphics settings. (One plays on an ASUS K50i laptop w/ 2gb ram -everything is stock on it) They both have major graphical lag issues when engaging in a fight with anything (monsters or players).

I personally experience a framerate drop from 60 to 42 or lower on a 1gb radeon 4850 with this new map. I have never noticed my framerate drop on the old TT, Summoner's Rift or Dominion. I play on the highest settings.

fiddlesticksssss 10-25-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

I am on very low with no shadows with about 15 fps everywhere, and 30 fps when im dead. Idk what Dxdiag files are.

Dannamoth 10-25-2012 04:25 PM

You can generate a Dxdiag file by going to the windows start menu then typing in "dxdiag" into the run/search box. That will open a window that shows you what your system specs are. From there hit "save all information" and then attach that file to your forum post.

Fated Malice 10-25-2012 04:25 PM

to get the dxdiag, if your using windows, push the start button, search for run, in the run window just type dxdiag and hit go.

Dannamoth beat me to it.

fiddlesticksssss 10-25-2012 04:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
As far as i know, my computer sucks, however it ran old TT around 50 fps on high so...