League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Heimerdinger turrets I need a riot employee to respond pelase (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2720796)

TheTechmaturgist 10-25-2012 04:48 AM

Heimerdinger turrets I need a riot employee to respond pelase

I know its long please bear with me. Heimerdingers turrets bugs. Here is the short list of problems.

1.When Wukong uses his ulti and knocks up heim, the turrets stop firing, even if there are other enemy champs standing in range.

2. When Yi uses alpha strike, and lands next to heimer and between heimer and turrets, the turrets starting shooting minions or stop shooting altogether.

3 Morgana snare causes turrets to loose targeting.

4. Alister knock up causes Turrets to stop working on any champ or minion while heimer is in the air.

5. Kassidin silence causes turrets to STOP WORKING ALTOGETHER! if your lucky the will aquire a minon target minuets later. But usually you have to lay down new turrets and you may also loose the targeting on one of your turrets for the entire game!

6. Ammumu stun in team fights causes turrets to target minions only

7. Annie stun causes Turrets to stop agro on her for short period of time, even after stun effects are gone.

8, Cho Gath knock up causes turrets to stop working altogether when placed in the brush until new ones are laid down. also knock up on heim from cho will cause them to stop working and not agro enemy champs standing with in range. even if hitting friendly champs.

9. Fiddlesticks - Terrify - One of the worst glitches of them all due to duration. This causes heimers turrets to not work at all while fear is on heimer, then turrets only target minions. minions can be cleared and fiddle can stand right next to turrets or even run around them and not get aggro.

10. Garen - Garen has no reason to not plow into heimer as Judgement will cause silence and that will cause heimers turrets not to aggro to him at all until he uses a standard attack.

11. Katarina - The worst glitch in the game in my opinion! As long as Katarina uses Shunpo to initiate her attacks, then uses all the rest of her abilities and never uses a standard attack on heimer. THE TURRETS WILL NEVER AGGRO TO HER!!! NOT ONCE!!!! Making her the nightmare ganker of heimer. *true of any champion that has a blink or teleport to cursor or stealth ability.

12. That brings me to the rest of the enemy champions and the ways they can aviod turret damage for free. you get the point. Knocks ups, stuns, silence, fear keeps heimers turrets pretty much from being a factor. This makes no sense, if you silence teemo his mushrooms dont stop working! If you knock up Caitlyn her traps dont stop trapping. This means that Singed can walk right up to heimer and take a few hits and then toss heimer and not worry about the turrets while farming minions. CC of any kind can and usually will render the turrets useless for at least a second or two and more importantly they don't agro enemy champoins at all unless a basic attack is done on heimer. Most of the time they will not agrro in team fights if there are minions or neutral monsters with in range ignoring all enemy champs and attaking only minions.

It is not uncommon for enemy champions with in range and being hit by turrets to simply pass the next closest minion even if the champion remains in range of the turret to get it to stop shooting at them and focus on minion. This ties in directly to the reduction of range nerf done to him.

This means heimer must be in open space away from lanes or jungle and hiding in order for his turrets not to aggro everything but enemy champions and be neutralized by any CC effects done to heimer but not the turrets themselves. If this is like anything else like any other enemy champion places on the ground like nid's traps or Caits traps, or teemos shrooms then i would like to point out that casting cc on those champs does not causes their items for pets/minions to stop working. Its not just about fairness in game play but a serious quality of life and balancing issues.
Please fix the AI. The turrets should always target enemy Champions when in range and attacking in any manner, not attacking minions at all costs. All the enemy champs have to do us use abilities and not basic attacks and they are home free. This doesn't even cover the useless ulti, really bad grenade glitches, and rockets love minions issues if it's a tie goes to runner scenario.

There are so many posts of other bugs and wish lists for improvements it is impossible that these posts are not willingly ignored by Riot employee's.

P.S. The longer you wait and pump out new champions the less viable herimerdinger becomes. Please give me an official response as to the stance Riot takes on heimerdinger and what their plans are in the future for him.

Nekrocow 10-25-2012 04:53 AM

Bump for Heimy

gbstarcraft 10-25-2012 05:01 AM

Only got so far as number 6. I think it is fair that the turrets stop firing when Heim is knocked up or stunned. Adc's can't basic attack during knockup or amumu ult and apc's can't cast abilities... Turrets are Heim's main source of damage, the knockup would serve very little purpose if they continued to fire. Just my opinion.

TheTechmaturgist 10-25-2012 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbstarcraft (Hozzászólás 30638241)
Only got so far as number 6. I think it is fair that the turrets stop firing when Heim is knocked up or stunned. Adc's can't basic attack during knockup or amumu ult and apc's can't cast abilities... Turrets are Heim's main source of damage, the knockup would serve very little purpose if they continued to fire. Just my opinion.

well I understand what you mean if it weren't for the fact that heimer has the lowest movement speed, lowest starting and scaling hp ratios, and his ap ratios have been hit really hard so that being said his only source of sustained damage is the turrets with all glitches and bugs, which I haven't listed them all here. It stands to reason that champion as squishy as that would at least have the opportunity to do damage since the turrets take on absolutely no passive or unique abilities from any items beyond the inherent AP they may offer.

Harkat 10-25-2012 05:14 AM

Heimerdinger? who is this champion you are speaking of?

J LynnO 10-25-2012 05:17 AM

5. fix minuest to minutes.
other than that bump for heimy.

J LynnO 10-25-2012 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbstarcraft (Hozzászólás 30638241)

adc's and apc's can use abilities and autos during mumu's ult. other than the momentary stun of it mummy's ult is a snare so you can attack. just not move.

J LynnO 10-25-2012 05:20 AM

to TheTechmaturgist:
see if other turrets work the same way. idk if they do or not. does zyra plants and shaco's boxes react the same?

gbstarcraft 10-25-2012 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J LynnO (Hozzászólás 30638920)
adc's and apc's can use abilities and autos during mumu's ult. other than the momentary stun of it mummy's ult is a snare so you can attack. just not move.

Ah I see, was not aware of that. Still what I said is true for knock ups.

TheTechmaturgist 10-25-2012 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J LynnO (Hozzászólás 30638837)
3. morgana snares not stuns. (difference is you CAN auto attack and cast abilities during a snare. you just cant move)
5. fix minuest to minutes.
other than that bump for heimy.

done and done, ty :)