League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   My ultimate Skin Goal! =3 Upvotes for skin thread-- Giving away RP every 10 Pages/ 25 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2719117)

Romance 10-24-2012 05:39 PM

My ultimate Skin Goal! =3 Upvotes for skin thread-- Giving away RP every 10 Pages/ 25

12 Attachment(s)
I made a reddit post! Click it!! :D
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege..._and_counting/

History:
I've been an avid skin collector in League pretty much since I started playing League in October 2010. By March of 2011 I had purchased every possible skin in League of Legends including ones online I'd found that could be redeemed through codes such as (Pax Jax, Pax Twisted Fate, Black Alistar, and Human Ryze).
As well, to this day I have purchased every skin in league up to date. [:

I would be willing to make deals with anyone willing to part with their skins. ^-^ If you have a skin you are willing to part with, add the account Knezovim That is the account I will be dealing with trades through.
The skins I'm missing are as follows:
All Star Akali - Confirmation of Trade by Vumion
Vancouver Amumu - Confirmation of Trade by Bad News Bear
Team Spirit Anivia - Confirmation of Trade by Nanorii
Rusty Steam Golem
Goalkeep Blitzcrank - Confirmation of Tade by KarazyBonz
UFO Corki - Confirmation of Trade by NeedsCash :D
Ice Toboggan Corki
Mundo Mundo - Confirmation of Trade by Hearshot Kid
Striker Ezreal - Confirmation of Trade by ToxicCombo
Union Jack Fiddlesticks - Confirmation of Trade by Nanorii
Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks - Confirmation of Trade by Nanorii
The Mighty Jax - Confirmation of Trade by Amui
Festival Kassadin - Confirmation of Trade by Chris11
Red Card Katarina - Confirmation of Trade by Vumion
Kitty Cat Kat - Confirmation of Trade by Kiarias (iFCupcake)
Snow Bunny Nidalee
Workshop Nunu
Lollipoppy - Confirmation of Trade made by Spinks :D Thank you!
King Rammus - Confirmation of Trade by Diss
Trophy Ryze - Confirmation of Trade by Helř
Zombie Ryze - Confirmation of Trade by Helř
Happy Elf Teemo
Earnest Elf Tristana
Whistler Village Twitch - Confirmation of Trade by Nanorii
Medieval Twitch - Confirmation of Trade by Apexy
Curling Veigar
Nosferatu Vladimir - Confirmation of Trade by CSA John W Booth
Urf the Manatee - Confirmation of Trade by TheTruePhuZz
Grey Warwick - Confirmation of Trade by Na Koa Ikaika
Old St. Zilean

To those who don't have the skins, but are willing to support me in my goal:
Every 10th page the person on the top of the page I'll add in game and give you 10$ RP Code! ^-^ (New System below to deal with some randoming requests.)
50 upvotes minimum before the above kicks into effect. :D
Every 250 upvotes I'll be posting a 25$ RP Code on the twitter account below!
https://twitter.com/Knezovim

Edit: I need more upvotes, I can't have tons of pages but not enough upvotes. :[ There has to be something to show for the 10th page rule or else this will turn into an endless bumping spree. If this persists, I'm changing the rule to every 50 upvotes I'm drawing a name at random and giving that person the 10 RP. I really don't want to have that kind of randomness. D:
Edit: As requested by people I will now be doing a more random system. The first 4 people will still get the RP, and after that I will randomly give out RP as the thread progresses. [:
The system will be, for each post you make your name gets entered into a draw. A name will randomly be selected from those names and then that person will win RP. :D Each post you make, is another entry for yourself!

Bonus:
As this thread progresses, art requests can be made and every 10 pages of posts/bumps a friend of mine will post a League related doodle. The person who posted on the bottom of the tenth page. Remember, keep the requests clean, or they may be skipped. :D
Examples of her work can be found below!!

EDIT: 250 UPVOTE RP CODE GIVEN OUT ON TWITTER!
EDIT: FIRST RP CODE GIVEN OUT! (attempting to contact others) ALSO 400 UPVOTES! THANK YOU ALL!
EDIT: ADDED TWO MORE WINNERS OF RP! ^^ (Floydly took care of this one since I was updating)
Edit: Removed some of the deal pictures, since there's quite a few. Still have them when it's time for a trade (if it gets that far) :3
Editttt: 750 RP Code given out! (Also I am still giving out 10 dollar codes, I've just been too lazy to crop and post them. p:)
Edit: 1000 upvotes! Thanks so much everyone.

kainak 10-24-2012 05:41 PM

gl

0and20 10-24-2012 05:44 PM

this is league of legends not tf2 you aren't supposed to play the trading game... that just ruins the uniqueness on limited edition skins if you can easily just trade for one

Internet 10-24-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0and20 (Hozzászólás 30619052)
this is league of legends not tf2 you aren't supposed to play the trading game... that just ruins the uniqueness on limited edition skins if you can easily just trade for one

Theres still only one in game. Its just that this guy has it instead of someone else.

EDIT:

Since Kermits dissapeared (SEE: No ones going to upvote anymore. :c)

Im saying if this hits 2k, I will give out ta bit more RP. I don't have as much money as he does, But I will give out some! So you know.. still a chance at rp if you guys help :|

Nataffinity 10-24-2012 05:47 PM

damn so many skins

Internet 10-24-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nataffinity (Hozzászólás 30619183)
damn so many skins

Yeah. The dudes got a league shirt and a blitzcrank sweater. And a lanyard string thing.
Its his collection kinda sorta.

Project100 10-24-2012 05:48 PM

lol that's so many skins

PD: I want zombie ryze too T_T

butterthumbs 10-24-2012 05:49 PM

kitty kat

clyses 10-24-2012 05:49 PM

good job and good luck

Hippio 10-24-2012 05:50 PM

bump