League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Riot please buff Varus (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2709275)

Azerax53 10-22-2012 07:50 AM

Riot please buff Varus

Hi All I love Varus and would play him much more often, I think he is an amazing AD but because of his Weaknesses (squishy and not much of an escape/ easily ganked) I think that he needs a slight buff. Not much but just a little to push him to be chosen more often in ranked. Like give his blighted quiver an active as well as keep the passive or even make the passive a little stronger, do something. Am I alone here?

Crustededge 10-22-2012 08:09 AM

Varus is more of a sniper champ. His range is insane and his poke it very strong. Just pair him up with someone like nunu or janna and it will increase your survival by a lot. Varus is very strong and in a good place if you understand how to play him to his strengths instead of thinking he should play as you want him to.

Azerax53 10-22-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crustededge (Hozzászólás 30514990)
Varus is more of a sniper champ. His range is insane and his poke it very strong. Just pair him up with someone like nunu or janna and it will increase your survival by a lot. Varus is very strong and in a good place if you understand how to play him to his strengths instead of thinking he should play as you want him to.

I just feel that he is easily countered by a good Ezreal or other ADC. I know Varus has great poke and is great for team fights i just think he can be easily counter picked and needs a little more of an edge to be more competitive in ranked games.

Hoizengerd 10-22-2012 08:50 AM

he's fine, just that nobody plays him cause herpderp free escape Ez, Corki & Graves exist
i actually hate laning against Varus

TrustMeImBad 10-22-2012 09:58 AM

varus is kinda OP in my opinion, because he has great harass, and with a nice support, getaways wont be a problem

The Shrink 10-22-2012 01:02 PM

Varus plus soraka bottom (or anyone that can give mana (regen) to varus) will win the lane.

I gained 300 elo with just that combo.

Markasu 10-22-2012 02:06 PM

Varus doesn't need a buff at all, If you can utilize his full combo he deals a huge amount of burst damage (An extremely potent early game/lane phase); I just went up against a Varus/Volibear support and got wrecked. :)

Unbeatabledeath 10-22-2012 02:46 PM

varus is just really strong ATM yea he lacks escape but that why he has an ult. get the right runes and support and you will be dominating. i really think he should be one of the top picks right now i suck at last hitting and i do well with him.

ManicPhilosopher 10-22-2012 03:21 PM

Varus is awesome right now, buffing him will only call attention to that fact. With proper positioning, his range usually means it doesn't matter how squishy you are. And his passive is so broken, lol

ManicPhilosopher 10-22-2012 03:21 PM

Leona makes for a fantastic support with Varus