League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   [Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2694690)

Verdinate 10-18-2012 10:18 AM

[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.

Really important! I never said I hate the new map! I love it! It's great! But, we want variety, both of the maps.

:) Important Notice: :) Good job guys. The thread got lots of views and comments and votes. Please share with friends, we can influence Riot!

Update: I understand that some of you disagree because there were a few bugs or things that had to be fixed like the Base set up and such, but it can be done without overriding our beloved map. The new TT idea is fantastic, but not for TT. It's great for a new mode or a new map.

Update #2: A guy just made a thread to "counter" my petition by saying not to vote for some reason. Riot closed and removed his thread, this just proves how Riot cares about people's opinion. Keep sharing!

I was surprised to see the new Twisted Treeline remake. Yes, there were a few bugs or fixes that should have been implemented a while ago and they got fixed (Obelisk's turret range, blink champions) and etc -- but why do you "ruin" our old Twisted Treeline? I'm sure I'm not the only one to say that the old design was perfect except it needed the Visual Upgrades that Summoner's Rift got, not what we actually got in the PBE. The new design is truly amazing, but I feel like it should be a new map.

About the new design.. I really like it, I really do. The elements and objectives are nice. This is a fun and speedy-pace map style with cool stuff to do and control, much like dominion, but it doesn't fit. Twisted Treeline now misses the top jungle, ganking possibilities, the whole area is wider and larger and the capture points don't fit in.

Make the new design a new map.. We've all been waiting for a new map. A new map with a sweet design and some cool stuff to do in there. This is what new Twisted Treeline has, everything. A new map is a variety. It will bring a lot of players. When we have a variety of map and modes it's pretty awesome.

If you think the new design should be a new map by itself and you want old Twisted Treeline back, please say "Signed" in the comment section.

Thank you, have a great day.

Sullla 10-18-2012 10:19 AM

Signed. New map looks awesome - but it's a totally new map. No reason to kill the old Twisted Treeline.

Why not have both?

Hanzolo1000 10-18-2012 10:20 AM

Signed. I like the new TT map, but I feel like it shouldn't REPLACE the old one. Like you said, it just doesn't really fit.

WrathgarWarlord 10-18-2012 10:21 AM

Signed. I think the new map should be a design by itself. Keep the old TT as well. Please riot! It's so much fun and really all I play! <3

Verdinate 10-18-2012 10:23 AM

Ty chaps! We can do it! SEND TO FRIENDS.

Verase 10-18-2012 10:23 AM

Signed, i totaly agree. Why not have both?

Camaro 10-18-2012 10:24 AM

Agreed. ! SIGNED

alejbr4 10-18-2012 10:24 AM

keep old treeline, i actually liked that and played it way more than rift,just have a new map

and152 10-18-2012 10:24 AM

Signed

OneSixthIrish 10-18-2012 10:28 AM

No. Times change, and twisted treeline needs to have it's own distinct elements aside from SR for people to really play it. I for one adore the changes, and welcome them with open arms.