League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   New TT and why riot shouldnt remake it (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2692145)

Lisztomaniac 10-17-2012 06:55 PM

New TT and why riot shouldnt remake it

it seems that riot goal in remaking twisted treeline is to get more people to play it, well le t me warn you riot if you drastically change TT(purely asuming here) you wont acomplish that more people play it (maybe but not really likely look at dominion) but ill tell you what youll acomplish youll acomplish to give all the TT players a big F U, because you will remove the map that they like to play for a vague intent on getting more people to play it, i play TT not because i cant play 5v5 but because i dont like huge teams, i like the small team and more personal teamfights, so if you are going to drastically change TT you better make this remake a standalone map, this is not a rant its just a heads up in hopes that the map i like the most wont disapear.

sorry for my horrible grammar and text structure.

edit: wow people, flaming me this is not about not wanting the change, im just expresing the fear of losing TT as it is, i am all in for some changes to bring balance, but if they are going to change it so much that it will no longer be anything like current TT then i dont want it, all i am saying is if they are gonna destroy the map, then they should just make a new map, again this is all asumtions, no need to flame im just saying, dont destroy TT.

HideyoshiX 10-17-2012 06:59 PM

Another thread of someone who can't or won't adapt to new situations.

It's not about getting more people to play it, it's about creating a better environment.

People who refuse to acknowledge the ridiculous amount of balance issues with it are only kidding themselves.

KOOL AD 10-17-2012 07:02 PM

I agree with all of these changes, They had to be made.
It had to many problems the main one i disliked was the turtling.

chaser676 10-17-2012 07:03 PM

Your logic is so erratic I don't even know where to start. The reason TT is so unplayed is because it's horribly horribly imbalanced. Same with dominion. TT, being relatively similar to SR, is easier to fix. Maybe some old TT players won't like it, but tough; there were plenty of people who moaned when release xin zhao got nerfed.

God people will ***** and complain about everything

HayabusaZero 10-17-2012 07:07 PM

I agree with HideyoshiX. This changes ARE needed for a better environment. We, the 3v3 players, will benefict more than anyone from it.

I know sometimes changes are scary, but when you'll get something better in return, they should be welcomed.

SexyShady 10-17-2012 07:14 PM

I'm agreeing with the original poster here. I play ranked 3's and I love TT. I'm all up for a new map, but make it different, don't get rid of TT completely.
This would also f*ck up the map of Runeterra given that TT was originally held pinched between Zaun and the Ironspike Mountains, above Noxus. Riot would erase TT from that area and bring it over to the Shadow Isles that are all the way on the other side of the map in the very top left corner. This would also kind of mess with the Lore as well.

Reference map: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/sites/...images/map.jpg

Unrestricted PK 10-17-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HideyoshiX (Hozzászólás 30345022)
Another thread of someone who can't or won't adapt to new situations.

It's not about getting more people to play it, it's about creating a better environment.

People who refuse to acknowledge the ridiculous amount of balance issues with it are only kidding themselves.

Another person who just says stupid things because they don't respect others' opinion. Real TT players are against this because it's not a REMAKE. It's something completely NEW, and is NOTHING like the TT we love.

It's the bad players like you probably, who can't adapt to the TT as we have since the start.

Only Bruisers 10-17-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Up to Code (Hozzászólás 30347444)
Another person who just says stupid things because they don't respect others' opinion. Real TT players are against this because it's not a REMAKE. It's something completely NEW, and is NOTHING like the TT we love.

It's the bad players like you probably, who can't adapt to the TT as we have since the start.

depends on your definition of real TT player, i am super excited this update and have over 1000 games of TT played, just not ranked

Lisztomaniac 10-17-2012 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaser676 (Hozzászólás 30345230)
Your logic is so erratic I don't even know where to start. The reason TT is so unplayed is because it's horribly horribly imbalanced. Same with dominion. TT, being relatively similar to SR, is easier to fix. Maybe some old TT players won't like it, but tough; there were plenty of people who moaned when release xin zhao got nerfed.

God people will ***** and complain about everything

i play TT, with the imbalances it has and i dont even play the strong champions, your logic is erratic too or you ust dont undderstand what i am trying to say here, all i am saying its that they should not remove TT, if they are small changes while not afecting TT essence then im in for it, but if it destroys TT as it is then, no please.

FatBoiPro 10-17-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisztomaniac (Hozzászólás 30347775)
i play TT, with the imbalances it has and i dont even play the strong champions, your logic is erratic too or you ust dont undderstand what i am trying to say here, all i am saying its that they should not remove TT, if they are small changes while not afecting TT essence then im in for it, but if it destroys TT as it is then, no please.

I do agree that they should keep old TT as well, but I would rather have this new fixed TT over the old one. You cant always stick to the comfortable past, you need to look forward to an exciting future.

We just have different ideals. You like to keep things the same, the way you like and have always liked. We like change. I embrace change often as it keeps things exciting and moving forward.