League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 16

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask Gentleman Cho'gath (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2686333)

Ask A Gentleman 10-16-2012 09:58 AM

Ask Gentleman Cho'gath

Gentleman Cho'gath sits in his lounge, pipe in his mouth, wine in hand, reading a book. A summoner enters the room and whispers something to him. He turns to regard the man, then nods, some semblance of a grin on his face as the summoner leaves.

*Ahem*
Greetings summoners, fellow champions, average folk!

I could not help but notice my fellow members of the League of Legends hosting Q and A sessions and decided that, as a true gentleman, I shall do the same!

Ask what you please, my good sirs. I will do all within my ability to answer.

Pip pip, cheerio!

He turns back to the book for the time being.

((Noticed our current Cho is fairly inactive. If he returns more regularly I shall happily relinquish control.))

Ebonmaw Dragon 10-16-2012 10:04 AM

Mr. Cho'gath

I Have a few questions, what is your opinion of Battlecast Cho'gath? and Do you prefer Tea or Wine?

-Gregorclaw, Hand of Ebonmaw

Ask A Gentleman 10-16-2012 10:22 AM

Ah, yes, Gregorclaw. Wonderful of you to come on behalf of Ebonmaw.

That mechanical fellow is not entirely unfamiliar to me. I believe the summoners constructed it because it, as I may quote, "Looked badass." I much prefer to give off a cultured air as opposed to one reeking of sulfur and industry.

Tea is quite wonderful for relaxation, but when I'm enjoying a good book I most certainly prefer wine. I do quite enjoy a good cheese with my wine as well.

Tentorer 10-16-2012 10:27 AM

Dear Cho'Gath,

As a fellow gentleman I have to ask, how do you feel about the other void creatures?

Sincerely,
Rothus, The Gentle Thief.

Ask A Gentleman 10-16-2012 10:33 AM

Cho'gath seems to have a quiet chuckle at the moniker Rothus has applied to himself.

Kog'maw is quite the cheery little fellow. He's always so happy to be out and about. With the proper training, he could become quite the gentleman himself, provided he learns how to keep his food down. Such atrocious table manners!

Kha'zix is beyond redemption, I'm afraid. He has sunken deep into his predatory urges and has no time for the higher arts. It's always kill this, evolve that. A shame, really.

InvalidCake 10-16-2012 10:47 AM

"Cho'gath, perhaps, have you ever the wish to fly? Soaring gracefully through the air? Oh, I believe it is a elegant type of dance!"

Iris thoughtfully examines the gentleman's wings.

- Iris Eloise

Trynd The King 10-16-2012 10:49 AM

Tryndamere walks in wearing his kingly attire. "Hello my good sir, how have you been?"

Geokhan 10-16-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trynd The King (Hozzászólás 30287225)
Tryndamere walks in wearing his kingly attire. "Hello my good sir, how have you been?"

((wait...What? Tryn HAS BEEN WHIPPED!!! GOOD GOD MAN! Get to slaying the beastie not asking it howdy do and such bullocks!

JK))

I heard Cho suffered from split personality.....I like this one....can we keep it?

On that note, care to describe how this made you feel?

Ebonmaw Dragon 10-16-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman (Hozzászólás 30286525)
Ah, yes, Gregorclaw. Wonderful of you to come on behalf of Ebonmaw.

That mechanical fellow is not entirely unfamiliar to me. I believe the summoners constructed it because it, as I may quote, "Looked badass." I much prefer to give off a cultured air as opposed to one reeking of sulfur and industry.

Tea is quite wonderful for relaxation, but when I'm enjoying a good book I most certainly prefer wine. I do quite enjoy a good cheese with my wine as well.

Indeed, i think the same, but "some people" say that he came from the future and was created by Viktor, of course Ebonmaw thinks that is impossible, and the "Batlecast Conflict" was made by the summoners just to sell more "Skins". Also, what kind of books you read? You could recomend me one?

Ask Brolaf 10-16-2012 12:23 PM

Brolaf sneaks up behind Gentleman Cho, swaps his wine for a Graggy Ice, then runs off.