League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @Phreak, Morello anybody.. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2682290)

Gringo 10-15-2012 02:03 AM

@Phreak, Morello anybody..

Apparently Ezreal got nerfed or is getting nerfed.

I have been pretty in active on the game side of it, and I have no idea what and how this may affect Ezreal.

I love AP Ezreal, I have a full rune page just for him.

Will/did these nerfs affect his viabiltiy as an AP caster, or is he just a plain old AD carry now?

Thanks!

Blaster 10-15-2012 02:05 AM

Any nerf will affect his vaibility as a caster.

my prediction is they will hit the as debuff, and maybe take a tiny bit of damage off of it. That or do a base stats nerf(doubt it) or a ulti damage base wise nerf.

Gringo 10-15-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainieDay (Hozzászólás 30243157)
Any nerf will affect his vaibility as a caster.

my prediction is they will hit the as debuff, and maybe take a tiny bit of damage off of it. That or do a base stats nerf(doubt it) or a ulti damage base wise nerf.

IMHO, I don't see what they can do to take away his ability to fit multiple roles.

It's either they base him as one role, otherwise they're gonna end up destroying him. :\

SixMinutesLate 10-15-2012 02:09 AM

They've said in the past that they're committed to keeping AP Ezreal a viable off-build, so I strongly doubt they'll do anything that will hamper it. The base damage nerf to his W came with an AP ratio increase, and I figure if they do any significant base damage nerfs to his other spells they may increase their ratios as well.

The goal of the planned nerf is to weaken his dueling ability, which is mostly in his AS debuff and his passive. My guess is they'll either weaken the AS per stack on his passive or make his W apply the full AS buff to allies and half the AS debuff to enemies.

Gringo 10-15-2012 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SixMinutesLate (Hozzászólás 30243202)
They've said in the past that they're committed to keeping AP Ezreal a viable off-build, so I strongly doubt they'll do anything that will hamper it. The base damage nerf to his W came with an AP ratio increase, and I figure if they do any significant base damage nerfs to his other spells they may increase their ratios as well.

The goal of the planned nerf is to weaken his dueling ability, which is mostly in his AS debuff and his passive. My guess is they'll either weaken the AS per stack on his passive or make his W apply the full AS buff to allies and half the AS debuff to enemies.

Music to my ears, thank you sir!

I know, he is a good duelist. I guess it makes up for his poor lane pushing..

Well, that's everything I wanted to hear. Thanks a lot, much appreciated. :)

Blaster 10-15-2012 02:19 AM

Riot likes to say alot of things.
Edit:Don't always think they willa lways keep their word. Not be bashful, they try. They defintely try, but just like humans they make mistakes, and have many interworking parts that are independant of one another, so just keep an eye out and remind them if they mess up

Gringo 10-15-2012 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainieDay (Hozzászólás 30243298)
Riot likes to say alot of things.

Hopefully it is all just talk.

Beatrix 10-15-2012 02:22 AM

I think they said he was too safe, so I wouldn't be surprised if they hit his mobility.

SixMinutesLate 10-15-2012 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beatrix (Hozzászólás 30243337)
I think they said he was too safe, so I wouldn't be surprised if they hit his mobility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clNNhy3UM0I
I think this is the Morello interview where he mentions the Ezreal changes. They want to keep Ezreal's mobility as one of his strengths; the issue is that he's good at so many other things too.

Gringo 10-15-2012 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beatrix (Hozzászólás 30243337)

Oh man, I hope not.

It's the only reasonable thing in an AD carries kit nowadays, pretty much everyone has a steroid or re positioning tool.