League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   are some games uncarryable? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2682280)

PVRSE 10-15-2012 01:52 AM

are some games uncarryable?

Say if i'm mid, and i solo'd and got paired with a bot lane that feeds, a top lane that loses the lane, and a jungle who is running around trying to fix things, and i win my lane mid along with trying to help other lanes not fall off, is there still something I can do? people just say its because I wasnt able to help lanes and find a balance have a flawless performance, and show presence all over the map. I am a firm believer that its pretty impossible to carry when your team is just flat out junk. I'll be mid and go 3/0/1 with like 60 cs really early and out doing their mid and the game still ends up shot.

anyone?

Blaster 10-15-2012 01:52 AM

yes

RaineR 10-15-2012 01:52 AM

If you are winning from the start, then you can gank the other lanes and help them from falling behind

Gomenasai 10-15-2012 01:54 AM

I think some games are un-carryable. But the champion you're playing has a huge roll in it too. My usual game in solo queue is a feeding bot, feeding the enemy ezrael that is now able to solo everyone on our entire team.

PVRSE 10-15-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eeViLee (Hozzászólás 30243028)
If you are winning from the start, then you can gank the other lanes and help them from falling behind

i dont want to lose cs or xp early early game. its the lanes responsibilty to hold it together the first few minutes. seriously i see deaths left and right and im sure a lot of other people do as well, and i try to intervene when i can by pushing my lane all the way, but they ward and i cant sneak around. I litterally think of everything that i can and im out of options. does anyone know what to do?

DeathByWaffle 10-15-2012 01:56 AM

LoL is a team game and like all team games, one person does not constitute the team. It takes an overall better team to win the game.

ProblematicTroll 10-15-2012 01:56 AM

I lost a game in which I got a pentakill in sub level 30 play as yi, while I was level 30, queueing with a couple IRL friends who are low level, one of which was lagging really hard, so yes I'd say so, even with a snowball hero you can't win some games.

SpankyJ 10-15-2012 01:57 AM

Yes, I know you don't want to lose the 5-10 cs you would by going bottom and helping them get a kill or two to catch up. Have fun when that bot lane is now behind by 8 kills and enemy bot lane steam rolls you... good thing you got that extra CS.

Madmax 10-15-2012 01:58 AM

Yeah, some games are uncarriable, like the one you described.

But a majority of them can be carried.

PVRSE 10-15-2012 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle (Hozzászólás 30243068)
LoL is a team game and like all team games, one person does not constitute the team. It takes an overall better team to win the game.

thank you. I agree. I am always blaming myself so hard for my losses with these kinds of games, i always think, i should have done way better in helping lanes. I try my absolute hardest when i want to win, and it really doesnt feel possible at times even when im on a roll. I asked a lot of people the way to keep winning games and they tell me its my bad if i lose because i need to be able to carry every game, and its my fault if i cant.