League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   one of the best ap carries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2681881)

WickedVyleon 10-14-2012 09:47 PM

one of the best ap carries

i need a really good mid to play who do u guys think is the best ap carry .name 3.

Hype Algerian 10-15-2012 02:24 AM

The answer... is always... Karthus.

hexil1 10-15-2012 02:26 AM

Yea karthus is pretty good eve and ahri give alot of game impact coz of roaming as well

Color Deaf 10-15-2012 02:35 AM

Cho'gath mid. I run attack speed marks, flat MR seals, MR per level glyphs, and flat AP quints.
9/21 masteries
R>E>Q>W

Start boots 3, farm up for null magic mantle if you're getting hammered or save a little longer for a catalyst. Still depending on the lane, get merc treads or build straight into a RoA.

More situational would be choosing between building an Abyssal Scepter, Frozen Heart, or Randuins first. Generally a Negatron into Abyssal Scepter is fine.

Now you'll need to build armor ( generally Randuins or Frozen Heart). Or you can just skip straight to a Rabadons if you and your entire team are doing well. If not, I'd build a FH and GA before building the deathcap.

By time late game comes around, you'll be able to deal massive amounts of damage with your ultimate and can easily burst down a carry. Your AoE knockup and silence will give your team a massive advantage; not to mention your size and resilience. Playing AP off-tank Cho mid also allows you to secure baron and dragon for your team as the ultimate will always do 1k+ true damage to a minion.

Use this to your advantage and you won't have a problem winning your lane (assuming you're decent at farming and keep stacking feast) and roaming around ganking whoever needs help.

FluffyNeko 10-15-2012 02:36 AM

Inb4 Anivia, Orianna and Karthus.

Blaster 10-15-2012 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NyanNyan456 (Hozzászólás 30243470)
Inb4 Anivia, Orianna and Karthus.

pretty much this + kat eve.

GalactusMultiV 10-15-2012 02:37 AM

I like Cassiopeia and Gragas. Gragas is squishy but not AS squishy as other AP mids, and the range on his barrel roll is fun. +he can sustain his mana if you don't spam too much.

The harass on Cass is always nice.IMO she is really slow moving, and it can be a pain to hit her q for the speed boost if you're trying to escape, But in team fights, her w+ult can practically stop the other team in their tracks if you hit them, and then just q+eeeeeeeeee.

Kim Jong Peel 10-15-2012 02:38 AM

Metal is perfection.

SixMinutesLate 10-15-2012 02:38 AM

Nunu

It's pretty much like playing Katarina, but your laning is better and your teamfights are more dramatic

Nikola999 10-15-2012 02:38 AM

Veigar works if your team helps to protect you.