League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Bug Reports (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   In-Game Sound Bugged? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2680068)

NME Potato Zero 10-14-2012 12:30 PM

In-Game Sound Bugged?

I was playing a few games and noticed that the only sounds I can hear are my own attack/ability sounds and the attack/ability sounds of those around me, not any music, no tower dropping sounds or anything, i've adjusted my sound settings in league, in Windows 7, and checked my equipment..Anyone encounter this as well? Makes the game feel really off..

BelligerentSwan 10-14-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Potato Zero (Hozzászólás 30222376)
I was playing a few games and noticed that the only sounds I can hear are my own attack/ability sounds and the attack/ability sounds of those around me, not any music, no tower dropping sounds or anything, i've adjusted my sound settings in league, in Windows 7, and checked my equipment..Anyone encounter this as well? Makes the game feel really off..

Hey Potato Zero,

Did this happen after a recent patch? From what you describe it sounds like a recent patch may not have properly grabbed all the audio files. You might try and run a "repair" of the client and see if that fixes the issue. To do this when you first open the patch before logging in click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and then select "Repair". Let me know if that solves your problems

NME Potato Zero 10-14-2012 01:29 PM

Alright, I'll give it a go, thanks!

NME Potato Zero 10-14-2012 01:50 PM

Unfortunately, nothing has changed :( I guess I'll just try to solve it through trial and error, thanks for the help though!

KingofMaelstroms 10-14-2012 02:40 PM

I have this problem occasionally too. The background music just quits for some reason and doesn't come back for the rest of the game. It seems to happen more on dominion than SR though.

Also, sometimes when I play Orianna every sound in the games starts to echo three of four times for about five minutes. I think it may have something to do with her voice effects.

Yohan Leafheart 10-14-2012 04:06 PM

@BelligerentSwan, I'm having problems with the audio not playing sometimes. For example, playing as Malphite, a do a ground slam, sometimes the sound play, sometimes it doesn't. It happens with the laugh of many characters for example, it sometimes do not play the audio

NME Potato Zero 10-14-2012 04:42 PM

Unlike your issues, mine are across all champions and different accounts :/ Don't know if that changes your search for the solution easier

Deluded 10-16-2012 03:20 AM

Had a similar but different experience happen to 3 members of my team. My boyfriend and I were rolling the same IP but our 3rd was completely seperate and the bug synched for all of us, though nobody else commented on having the issue (the enemy Corki, who was directly affected by it, said he didn't hear it). To be specific: The issue was with Gatling Gun continuing to loop over and over again every time we hovered over his champion despite not using it. Another team member commented having the same issue with Janna's tornado.

This occurred today and only in one game. Note that the sound rose up again after he reappeared on the minimap some 4-5 minutes after using the ability. No graphical bug is associated with this for sure, until 100% CDR exists in this game =p