League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   jax damage sucks help (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2673714)

BattleBootyRiven 10-13-2012 12:28 PM

jax damage sucks help

I'm building recommended and doing way less than my fiora or riven

Ice Cream 10-13-2012 12:33 PM

people still go hextech gunblade, don't rush that. That item wasn't like it was especially after jax got reworked. His core item is basically TF, and everything else can be built around the team. If your having trouble top lane, get a wriggles.

Skilltestingman 10-13-2012 12:34 PM

This is what I see from recommended.

Doran shield
Mercs
Banshee
Rageblade
Tri
Hextech

From this, it should be obvious why he would win. This build calls for a bit of Mr and not a single piece of armor (Doran shield is too small amount)

Basically, u needed more armor if u wanna beat him

futuresight23 10-13-2012 01:59 PM

Triforce should be your 1st completed item and that will likely be all the damage you need as long as you continue hitting your empower. Jax has great sustained damage which with phage procs should allow him to stick to his target.

Think after that I would get a vamp scepter and build Guardian Angel before moving on to Guinsoo's, Hextech or defensive items.

Maulkrieg 10-14-2012 03:58 PM

I start boots pots, get double Doran's, and get a Bilgewater. After that build TF. This makes it so people are forced to fight you, since they can't run. Use armor/mr seals/glyphs, and flat ad quints and marks. Treat that Bilgewater like revolver on Vlad. Don't finish it until you have everything you need. TF, T2 boots, GA, Warden's, MR item of choice. Then build Gunblade, unless you get extremely fed and can afford to just have Warden's and a Negatron for a while.

If you find you're behind, get a single Doran's and a HoG. This will let you farm easily under turret and rake in some extra cash, without setting yourself back, since you'd get RO after a while anyway.

Cheap0 10-14-2012 06:14 PM

Fiora's supposed to deal more damage than Jax, she's a melee carry.

Riven doesn't scale as well as Jax. Late game, you can out-damage her, out-survive her, and just generally be more useful.

Bazlu 10-14-2012 11:56 PM

The best Jax is a hybrid Jax. Try focusing more on ability power and attack speed if you can. The attack speed is great for his ulti passive and the ability power increase almost all his abilities.

Awesomepenguin 10-15-2012 01:16 AM

when i run jax, i pick up dorans shield merc boots rageblade triforce hextech then honestly from there just depends on what i need.

I Love Slurpees 10-15-2012 04:30 AM

Trinity Force/Warmogs/Atmas/Merc Treads/Wits End/Bthirster or Gunblade

There you go, you're a bruiser who can kill the entire enemy team and not even feel a scratch. You can sub out Warmogs for Frozen Mallet if you want

Crustededge 10-15-2012 02:10 PM

I usually jungle with jax and i start with vamp scepter then boots +1. After that i will go cutlass and then full gunblade. The slow for ganks + its overall damage if you can land your E correctly makes his ganks over the top. He is my second highest win rate char. Ganks are not really worth while on him pre level 6 because his damage blows before he gets his R passive.