League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Twisted Jungle Advice (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2672964)

Nox Grim 10-13-2012 06:30 AM

Twisted Jungle Advice

As the title says I'm looking for some jungling advice on Twisted Tree. I used to play it when it first came out awhile back and back then Jungling didnt work or no one did it but now as I'm playing with friends against normal people every once in awhile we get a team with a jungler that smashes us.

I understand why there is a jungler hell back during release I thought "Hey 1 person per lane and 1 jungler would be awesome" but I found the jungle way to hard. Now I have jungled with lee sin in ttl but I feel it could of been better.

Whats the route what do you kill first? Do you lane for a few levels then hit the jungle? Or Jungle while stealing some lane xp here and there?

Nox Grim 10-14-2012 01:09 PM

Bump

Brian Wildblade 10-14-2012 07:04 PM

You're trying to do something that (as far as my mind accepts) is impossible...

You're going to stablish lane presence with most characters there, some will only have better aspects than you will, but trust me on this: TT is all about ganks

Gank often, gank hard, gank for kills - That is your mentality for TT. Jungling isn't needed, because the only buffs to be taken are too close to each other, causing a LOT of space battle on the top jungle and a very very harsh dispute for the red buff on the mid jungle.

IMO, just don't jungle there, bro, it's too randomized and not worth the waste of resources.

chrisblistadatas 10-15-2012 06:17 AM

bump

bump

Lord Pudding Cup 10-15-2012 06:47 AM

Jungling is good but needs to be handled differently than on SR... It's mostly gonna be for those champs that can get in and our fast... there is a lee sin and an amumu i played with that litterally would pull through the wall kill creeps kill red and be back in lane in 30 seconds, and they did it every time it spawned... was really sick and they got that extra CS that just put them a little ahead... and after the 10m mark they had enough of an XP / CS lead that they destroyed.

hi im isaac 10-15-2012 09:25 AM

I'm the dedicated jungler for my team, and practice often in normals, if not every game. What I noticed is that most people aren't custom to seeing a jungler in 3s. So, they end up panicking that they're going going to lose their lane and that the game is over at that point. Let me be the first to say, this isn't the case. Normally, I start at one of the two lesser camps in lower jungle, but you can really start at any lesser camp.

My suggestion is this... don't pick a jungler who has weak ganks and minimal CC (Shyv has good damage, but no gap closer other than her ult and no cc.)

Like others have said, TT is about ganking. If you're jungling, you need to be able to jungle and gank in an effective manor, mostly helping out bot. (of course there are exceptions).

People who have great jungling potential in 3s (this is my opinion):

Maokai
Lee Sin
Amumu
Skarner
Udyr (Arguable)
Sejuanni

What I normally do, is start jungle, gank around 3 (When I have all my skills except ult), then stay in lane for one creep wave, and go back to jungling. Here's the deal as a jungler, though. You're going to progress at a much slower rate than the lanes. You need to be on top of warding. I buy pink wards all the time, but if you can get an oracles and stay alive, then vision wards will suffice.

It's just about knowing your champion, what you can and can't handle, and how often you need to gank. It is viable.

MeThod 10-15-2012 11:06 AM

people still jungle?