League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Why the hell do people not want a jungler (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2672956)

CrazyMuffin32 10-13-2012 06:23 AM

Why the hell do people not want a jungler

i've been in countless games where they say we don't need a jungler, and we end up winning because i carry the team ( last time i was jungle GP because the team comp was jax and garen top, brand mid, kat solo bot, ****ing stupid isnt it) is it because people are stupid and don't know what the hell a jungler provides. and because kat gets her ass kicked by blitzcrank and caitlyn combo, jax and garen are constantly saying i should have laned.

UgmoDuck 10-13-2012 06:27 AM

seems silly to me. Guess you will have to jungle all the time, thats what i did when i was >30. Show the team how good it is.

CrazyMuffin32 10-13-2012 06:30 AM

fortunately for me, i love jungling, my favorite role, just i don't get why people hate it, ah well, when i win 2 lanes except the 2 top lane, because they were pushed to their tower 24/7 (other team didnt have a jungler) and i then proceed to carry the game, then they might realize how good it is.

Strykerwolf142 10-13-2012 07:36 AM

I've tried jungling and suck at it. When I play riven and call top they get pissed at me for not jungling. I like lanes better. Is there something I am missing with having a jungler in game? It's been pissing me off to no end when people leave the game because I won't jungle. since I've gotten to level 30 this happens pretty much all the time.

Sleekman 10-13-2012 07:38 AM

Just a few corrections that bother me, in the second post it should be <30, not >30
For the third post, it's Role, not roll.

CrazyMuffin32 10-13-2012 08:01 AM

maybe people are reading my post wrong.
It is saying why do people NOT want a jungler on their team, saying they dont need it.
not about a team wanting a jungler, a team when you want to jungle and them saying they dont need it.

Best Furry NA 10-13-2012 11:30 AM

A jungler isn't needed, but, if you wish to jungle (it is a very nice asset), and they say they don't need one, unless a non-smiting jungler is picked, I'd just lock in-- assuming you have someone comfortable with solo-topping.

I don't like following the meta 100% of the time, but.. Eh, you get my point.

thepantsparty 10-13-2012 11:35 AM

They say they don't want a jungler because they're stupid.

KnightxSScarlett 10-13-2012 11:56 AM

They don't want a jungler because top lane is lonely to solo :(

Snake XT 10-13-2012 12:13 PM

Could be a number of things..

- Nobody wants to solo top.
- Jungler might get ganked and not keep up
- No ganks from jungler and you're pushed - even feed top lane
- Solo top can't hold the lane for more than 10 minutes and constantly needs attention - xp next to nothing for jungler.

Im trying to main the role of jungling but i really don't have extensive game time within the jungle. Im also trying out various champs and so far Skarner and Lee Sin are pretty good but hard to master efficiently.