League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Lux is cooler in the dominion cinematic (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2670002)

BendyBread 10-12-2012 02:02 AM

Lux is cooler in the dominion cinematic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=zyCnHBMhlfg

Note: They didn't release this officially and might never do so. This was only leaked recently and they said it was unintentional.

Lux actually looks amazing in it. Her armor looks like REAL armor, not cheap cloth wrapped around her.
Her hair flows and isn't this ugly little blonde bob that doesn't flow (I love her original splash art. Her hair is pretty there but they ruined the model).
Her face isn't derp queen x100.

And got damn, that ultimate. Just, wow.

I know she's not in desperate need of a visual rework like Taric/Siver, but can something be done within the next year maybe to make her look like a proper "soldier" (like a womanly soldier that doesn't have to be sexualised. Kind of like Leona).

Finn the Human 10-12-2012 02:04 AM

It's funny how she has a completely different hair style to her ingame model, her first artwork, her current artwork and her chinese artwork.

Looks better imo.

BendyBread 10-12-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tons of ƒapping (Hozzászólás 30141122)
It's funny how she has a completely different hair style to her ingame model, her first artwork, her current artwork and her chinese artwork.

Looks better imo.

Her chinese and original artwork are at least somewhat similar. And the new art has a decent feel of the old one.

But her in-game model is nothing like any of the artwork How I hate that ugly blonde bob hairstyle. I wish she had slightly longer hair (past her shoulders even by a bit) that flowed like Kat's new hair.
I bought spellthief Lux just to not see her hair.

Skayze 10-12-2012 02:08 AM

I never knew Swain was such a badass

LordTobiothan 10-12-2012 02:13 AM

Jarvans ult in that didn't have the "I hit the ground with such force that the ground beneath me pillars upward" it had one hell of a delay after a tiny jump.

Oddly enough to the contrary, Lux's ult was near instant and exploded, which also isn't true to the ability.

But Teemo got one shot so at least they got that right. :D

On topic: She only looks different in this because I'm betting they don't have cinematic guys on staff all the time, they probably took a good look made some notes and went with it. If that is the case they remember her looking pretty battle ready so maybe her model is doing something right. (or they went off the splash art, in which case that's at least doing something right)

Rustly Leafs 10-12-2012 02:14 AM

OH MY GOD WHY WOULD THEY NOT RELEASE THIS.

Lux, holy ****, igniting her singularity with Final Spark to blow the Cataclysm away made me fanboy scream, and her badass pose was just icing on the cake. Swain's entrance was particularly twisted too lol, obliterating Teemo, very fitting though. ****ing loved every second of it.

BendyBread 10-12-2012 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Euphoria Pisces (Hozzászólás 30141206)
OH MY GOD WHY WOULD THEY NOT RELEASE THIS.

Lux, holy ****, igniting her singularity with Final Spark to blow the Cataclysm away made me fanboy scream, and her badass pose was just icing on the cake. Swain's entrance was particularly twisted too lol, obliterating Teemo, very fitting though. ****ing loved every second of it.

Finales Funkeln*

But yes, I fangirl'd so hard. If she could make her E explode using her R for better radius/damage that'd be a dream come true (casting E normally would be the same).
I mean it's not anything I desperately would want for Lux (I want her shield to be cast whilst moving first so she doesn't stop) but that seems like such a fun technique to use, and doesn't have that little awkward pause after you hit R to remember to explode E.

Rustly Leafs 10-12-2012 02:19 AM

Actually on further inspection i don't think this was intended for the Dominion release, this may be their Season 3 trailer. If I recall, a frame or two of this trailer was leaked correct? When I saw those I remember thinking "why does Lux not have her blue bodysuit-thing?" and in this trailer that was rectified, implying they have since updated it. Just a thought, but still DAT LASER.

Shady0ne 10-12-2012 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solatoral (Hozzászólás 30141239)
Finales Funkeln*

But yes, I fangirl'd so hard. If she could make her E explode using her R for better radius/damage that'd be a dream come true (casting E normally would be the same).
I mean it's not anything I desperately would want for Lux (I want her shield to be cast whilst moving first so she doesn't stop) but that seems like such a fun technique to use, and doesn't have that little awkward pause after you hit R to remember to explode E.

No they changed it to Final Spark and Finales Funkeln meant Final Spark in German lol.

A Frosted Wolf 10-12-2012 02:22 AM

Look at that badass teemo