League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ezreal or draven or vayne (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2669963)

moeido 10-12-2012 02:25 AM

ezreal or draven or vayne

Guys im kinda lost what to get as a new adc. I finally saved for the 6300 ip. Any ideas? Especiallly for a low elo player who gets afks and noobs with him the whole time

Kaoelith 10-12-2012 04:10 AM

ez will always be a safe choice since his mobility, vayne is a farm to late game champ, draven is a you better win early and know how to micro champ

Whos Fava 10-12-2012 05:38 AM

Ez is a high mobility champ and he scales great late game while vayne has some mobility and draven has a snare the best choice for that group would deffinatly be ezreal because of his mobility damage and long range ult

Sire Steven 10-12-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moeido (Hozzászólás 30140720)
Guys im kinda lost what to get as a new adc. I finally saved for the 6300 ip. Any ideas? Especiallly for a low elo player who gets afks and noobs with him the whole time

It depends on your skill level. Not trying to insult you, but I used to think Ezreal was a safe choice. After playing him, I now realize the amount of skill that is involved with such a champion. He has very high mobility, but also a very high learning curve. It's taking me a lot longer than I expected to master him due to the fact that everything he has is a skillshot. If you're up for that, go for ez. If not, I would recommend going with someone else.

FaerellG 10-13-2012 02:50 AM

Ezreal.

Vayne requires too much passive play. She's only good if you survive till late game.
And Draven lacks mobility.

Ez has exception mobility and a strong game start to finish. He's not as strong early game as say...graves or sivir, but he picks up very well in mid and late where having superior mobility is key to re positioning in team fights.

BENTLAG 10-13-2012 04:24 AM

I personally like EZ and/or vayne.
Ez has great early game damage with his Q, but i find he just cant keep up with vayne late game with vaynes easy right click to win.

thepantsparty 10-13-2012 12:37 PM

If you're low Elo, Graves is probably easier to be effective with than any other AD carry (although I realize he's not on your list).

MadManDu 10-13-2012 05:15 PM

I know you didn't mention him, but if you don't already have graves, consider him. Other than that,
Ezreal for soloqueue
Vayne for team queue
Draven for ****s and giggles

HuduYooVudu 10-14-2012 02:55 AM

If you have a friend that's an avid player of Alistar, Blitzcrank, or anyone else with good CC, I would say Vayne.

A friend and I went Vayne & Alistar respectively, and I would knock up then Headbutt the enemy into a wall, then my Vayne would roll near the enemy and shoot him back into the wall which deals additional damage and a 1.5 second stun and we'd get the kill on them every time. This is early game too, so our Vayne would be fed for mid-late game