League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Youtube? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2669487)

Dark0verlord 10-11-2012 09:16 PM

Youtube?
 
Hey guys this is just a question, I've just started a Dominion Youtube series and honestly not sure what to do. I look up videos on youtube but no one ever does Dominion. . . so I have a few questions.

So does anyone else know any good Dominion videos or anything?
Do annotations annoy anyone?
Would you perfer I narrate live or continue the annotations?

I'm just trying to make my first video's entertaining. . . thanks guys~

------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYN1RIXpiJM&feature=plcp

Dark0verlord 10-12-2012 12:21 AM

Bump, cause i want some advice? Not asking anyone to watch the video. Just asking what you guys look for in a video.

Catnium 10-12-2012 01:03 AM

no one ever does Dominion ?!?.

Well i gues all those dominion vids on my you tube channel arent there than -_-

i just record and upload i dont do fancy narrative because the vids aren't exactly for that but still

there are dominion vids out there !

Kiddalee 10-12-2012 02:55 AM

Subscribed!

Also VATOCLAN posts Youtubes of tournament games.

Dark0verlord 10-12-2012 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catnium (Hozzászólás 30140491)
no one ever does Dominion ?!?.

Well i gues all those dominion vids on my you tube channel arent there than -_-

i just record and upload i dont do fancy narrative because the vids aren't exactly for that but still

there are dominion vids out there !

Maybe they are just hard to SEARCH for. . . lol

Infirc 10-12-2012 05:20 AM

Look for DominateDominion which is the mainstream competitive tournament, it's in VAtoclan's and Fourtcourtjester's channels, i also do Low elo Dominion youtube videos, you can find them in a channel called Santiagogs15 .

edit: hey why the downvote? Low Elo and high ELo DOminiona re different so i was trying to express it

High Elo: Dominate DOminion
Low Elo: my channel, why the downvote :(?

Dark0verlord 10-14-2012 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infirc (Hozzászólás 30142998)
Look for DominateDominion which is the mainstream competitive tournament, it's in VAtoclan's and Fourtcourtjester's channels, i also do Low elo Dominion youtube videos, you can find them in a channel called Santiagogs15 .

Checked out your videos, were the hell are you from lol

Dark0verlord 10-15-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiddalee (Hozzászólás 30141565)
Subscribed!

Also VATOCLAN posts Youtubes of tournament games.

Thanks for subscribing, and the vatoclan wasnt as entertaining as i would have thought :(

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R 10-16-2012 12:27 AM

I prefer voice commentary, but it's easier to correct annotations.

Dark0verlord 10-17-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R (Hozzászólás 30276171)
I prefer voice commentary, but it's easier to correct annotations.

I'll try ONE with commentary


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:50 AM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc