League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 15

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Riot, I need an answer. About to quit LoL for this single reason! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2669169)

Kaling of Titans 10-11-2012 07:07 PM

Riot, I need an answer. About to quit LoL for this single reason!

Ez starts channel on ult, I instantly stun him.
Ult goes anyway.

Ez start channel on ult. I yank, knock up AND silence him.
Ult goes anyway.

Ez starts channel,
Pantheon Jumps him, galio uses ult, cho's spikes knock him in the air+cho silences, blitz yanks, knocks him up, and uses ult for silence, and WW uses his ultimate.

Ult goes off anyway.

ಠ_ಠ

Nothing in the skill description says he is immune to cc while CHANNELING his ult. Nothing.

I just started playing support, and I am about to my last freaking straw every time I see him using ult, that I in vain go out of my way to stop it.

So riot, my question to you is: Why? Just why? ಥ﹏ಥ

Thecandywife 10-11-2012 07:07 PM

RIOT has already stated that you can't cancel EZ's ult.

It's not a channel. Just learn to dodge.

Okay, he channels it, but it's not that kind of channel.

Deathwingduck 10-11-2012 07:09 PM

From my own personal experience if you do cc ezreal out of his animation somehow it seems like his ult will sometimes just be invisible when it is launched. However dude above me is right, you cannot cancel it, much like you cannot cancel lux lazer.

The more you know!

Kaling of Titans 10-11-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thecandywife (Hozzászólás 30133614)
RIOT has already stated that you can't cancel EZ's ult.

It's not a channel. Just learn to dodge.

Oh, so this is just something they left for HOW long now?

Quote:

Trueshot Barrage

Range: Global
Cooldown: 80
Cost: 100 mana

Active: Ezreal channels for 1 second to fire a powerful broad energy missile that travels in a line across the whole map and deals magic damage to each enemy unit they pass through. It will deal 8% less damage for each subsequent target hit, down to a minimum of 30% damage dealt.

Magic Damage: 350 / 500 / 650 (+ 100% Bonus AD) (+ 90% AP)
Minimum Magic Damage: 105 / 150 / 195 (+ 30% Bonus AD) (+ 27% AP)
Projectile Speed: 2000

CannibalMoose 10-11-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaling of Titans (Hozzászólás 30133580)
Ez starts channel,
Pantheon Jumps him, galio uses ult, cho's spikes knock him in the air+cho silences, blitz yanks, knocks him up, and uses ult for silence, and WW uses his ultimate.

Ult goes off anyway.

lol'd

RockLobster88 10-11-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaling of Titans (Hozzászólás 30133680)

That's how it's always been. Deal with it.

Talbat 10-11-2012 07:13 PM

I wish I could say this is a bug, honestly. But apparently this is intended.

What will -really- get you steaming, though, is landing a difficult Blitz hook on an Ezreal... and then he blinks. By pressing the button AFTER the hook hit him. Riot pls fix.

PhoenixBomb 10-11-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaling of Titans (Hozzászólás 30133680)

The tooltip is admittedly misleading. However, Riot has addressed this specific question to two points:

1) Champion actions that constitute as animations, like Ezreal's ultimate or, say, auto attacks, cannot be interrupted by anything. You know it's a channel if there's a bar that comes up, and it doesn't for his ult iirc.

2) The distinction between channel and animation is not a gimmick; it is an intended design feature. That is to say, they DO NOT WANT you to be able to interrupt Ezreal's ult or other moves like it.

Mikemaximum 10-11-2012 07:14 PM

Ezreal, Lux's, and someone else's I forgot, are technically channels but they can't be stopped by CC.

Artisan of War 10-11-2012 07:14 PM

Its not a channel, its an animation...