League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   NuNu Jungle??? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2666870)

cAZNc54 10-11-2012 12:39 AM

NuNu Jungle???

now i was just curious. which is better for nunu to level up first when jungling, his bloodboil or ice blast?

i've only started nunu jungle and he a pretty cool jungle. but i wasn't sure which of the two skills is faster for his jungle. from the looks i was pretty sure bloodboil would be faster for jungling. granted i also understand the importance of ganks so obviously ice blast would be the better choice for ganking especially if we were to take mid into account.

so again i was just curious, generally what is better for nunu's jungle and why, his w or e?

grizzyBunny 10-11-2012 03:14 AM

Hey Cazn!

Nunu is my favorite jungler and his jungle speed is really good. To start off, you don't get Snowball or Bloodboil. You get Consume as it allows you to quickly clear through the jungle. You just hit blue golem, consume, auto attack, consume smite. After that, you get Snowball if you are going AP and then Bloodboil if you are going Support.

Jesot 10-11-2012 04:48 AM

I go QWEQ then I max E, then W. I always take Q first, even as support. You increase your junglers clear times significantly.

IGotCareless2 10-11-2012 02:28 PM

I believe by first level-up, I believe he means at level 2, so the second skill.
I don't jungle Nunu, but I would guess Snowball if you're ganking at 2, and Bloodboil otherwise. Those are just guesses though, take them with a pinch of salt.

Kaoelith 10-12-2012 03:05 AM

i went through about 2 months of playing nunu jungle I found I liked this path:

normally i went QWQEQR, maxing q by lvl 13 at the latest then depending:
if i was ganking more i would max e
if i got behind somehow, almost impossible on nunu, max w to increase jungle clear times with more auto attack speed, the movespeed bonus barely goes up as you level it

SuperSobotka 10-12-2012 05:29 PM

Q>e>e>w>e>r

r>e>w>q

Positive Pablo 10-12-2012 06:10 PM

It really depends on your team make-up and how they want you to jungle. If they're looking for you to be more of a support-style jungler, then you'll obviously max your W first and give that boost to your AD Carry. If they're looking for you to kick some ass, then you'll max the E first. It also depends on how you're going to build your champion. Personally, I jungle with Nunu to kill, so I max my E first and build some pretty big AP, with some Magic Resist/Armor on the side depending on the enemy team's champs.

Your W has a pretty bad-ass effect even if it's left at 1 until level 14. You don't really have to use it other than towards your AD Carry. The E delivers a pretty massive slow effect and does a ton of damage if you're building a lot of AP, so it'll help out your team in letting them catch up to the enemy and killing him faster.

tl;dr - QEEWEREWEWRWWQQRQQ

SavageWolves 10-13-2012 12:29 AM

You want to take Q first and then max E 1st, with a point in W at level 3 or 4, then max W.

Free Snowballs (a lot of damage and Attack speed slow) every 5 autos is just too good.

Nunu was my first real dominant jungler. I'm really glad they've buffed him recentlly. I kinda stopped playing him after they nerfed consume a long time ago.