League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Question for Jayce players (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2662887)

innervation 10-10-2012 12:27 PM

Question for Jayce players

How satisfied are you with closing your eyes, hammerfisting your keyboard, and getting your triple kill?

Edit: thanks to those who didn't take the post too seriously, it was meant to be equal parts serious, troll, and funny. I enjoyed most of the responses, and glad some actual discussion was spawned :)

Genericke 10-10-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by innervation (Hozzászólás 30081843)
How satisfied are you with closing your eyes, hammerfisting your keyboard, and getting your triple kill?

Very satisfied.

Especially if the triple kill was against Teemo, Darius and Shaco.

Infirc 10-10-2012 12:45 PM

i instapurchased Jayce when Sr deemed him a "jack of all trades" troll pick, and even got people raging at me for playing such a "weaksauce" champion so i am satisfied because i just wanted to spam Happy and main the 100th character at the gamemode i prefer, Honestly if Syndra would've been 100th then i'd've done the same anyways, i'm satisfied that he turned out to be strong and that it took four months for Ranked sr people to realize he was that strong, i've already had my good share of fun facerolling with him and i'm ready for the nerfs, if thata ctually lets me play Jayce without ruining other 5 people game. what doesn't satisfy me is seeing tons of improperly built Jayces at the championships, of all the four Jayces that were there only 2 built properly and the other 3 were meh at best.

SO i am satisfied because i didnt unlock him for the faceroll but for the coolness.

trolling aside, i'm an horrible Jayce anyways and he's fun to play, i dont get to faceroll a lot with him anywyas.

SuperQuackDuck 10-10-2012 12:59 PM

I play him against bots to win within 10 mins when i need that 20 ip to buy my next champ so i have more champs to play and not need to play jayce.

DiscworldDeath 10-10-2012 03:43 PM

How satisfied are you with preaching to people that their fun is not your fun, and is thus WrongBadFun?

You sir, do not even win an Internet.

Orphane 10-11-2012 12:01 AM

It is pretty satisfying to roll over people who thought TF Jayce was op with IE Jayce.

Sauron 10-11-2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genericke (Hozzászólás 30082228)
Very satisfied.

Especially if the triple kill was against enemy Teemo, enemy Teemo when he revived, and then our own Teemo.

Fixed.

Cottontail Teemo 10-11-2012 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sauron (Hozzászólás 30110906)
I love Teemo and would never hurt him in any way, shape or form

Fixed.

TCWA Tigerbite 10-11-2012 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orphane (Hozzászólás 30108975)
It is pretty satisfying to roll over people who thought TF Jayce was op with IE Jayce.

I find it even more satisfying destroying AD Jayce as a Tanky Jayce.

SuperQuackDuck 10-11-2012 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCWA Tigerbite (Hozzászólás 30113661)
I find it even more satisfying destroying AD Jayce as a Tanky Jayce.

I feel compelled to qualify your statement with ... "after AD jayce has killed everyone else on my team"