League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   IP? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2662703)

YoshiKiller 10-10-2012 10:48 AM

IP?

Are people still getting IP for this since the old system is still in place?

Exploding Barrel 10-10-2012 11:14 AM

No clue, actually. Riot's been quiet on the matter and while people haven't been getting emails with rewards, those had always gone out every 3-4 weeks anyway so it's hard to say.

Kinvaras666 10-10-2012 11:15 AM

IP rewards aren't being given for cases judged after the last 30th anymore, that's a fact.

However, you may still receive any IP from cases judged before that, but we can't know when that will happen. I haven't received mine yet either, but last time they were changing the tribunal, it took two months to deliver my IP, so it can take long.

Edit: aww Lyte you big meanie, now you make my answer look dumb, even though I tried to say the same thing as you did :(

Lyte 10-10-2012 11:20 AM

IP Rewards stopped after September 30th. However, we did a final push of IP on the 30th.

The new system is going out soon once the IP-Removal changes settle so we don't add noise to the data when the new features (Justice Reviews and Halls of Justice) launch.

Exploding Barrel 10-10-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyte (Hozzászólás 30080179)
IP Rewards stopped after September 30th. However, we did a final push of IP on the 30th.

The new system is going out soon once the IP-Removal changes settle so we don't add noise to the data when the new features (Justice Reviews and Halls of Justice) launch.

Lyte, I wonder if the fact that the IP removal and Hall of Justice changes were separate events is widespread enough knowledge to give you good data. It seems like a lot of people think the IP rewards are continuing until the new features are implemented.

TeddyTeemo 10-10-2012 03:45 PM

@Lyte: Statistics data are usually some what bias.

You say Solo queuer are the biggest trolls.

But the issue is premade are usually the biggest trolls in every game I ended up with who are premade I am always playing with premade trolls. I solo queue about 5/6 games.

You need to actually play the game yourself instead of looking at statistics too much. Play once an hour for 24 hours, review the games to see if the statistics are right or not.

Statistics usually have some form of bias to make a research topic and potentially filter out all the noise in the statistics result.
This is why in every statistics report conclusion we always write we are 95% certain this is true or not true.

PS: I know you do need more statistics result to increase the correction of your result so please feel free to do more results before jumping into conclusions, or you should have said "so far our results proof X this is true. Instead of saying Our result shows this X is true"

Thanks for your time Lyte.

Emmmmmm 10-11-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyte (Hozzászólás 30080179)

Any updated on when the new features will launch?