League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Riot you need to do something... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2662241)

Reknepz 10-10-2012 05:16 AM

Riot you need to do something...

I have played 4 games this morning. Ranked. First game, our support picked Rengar. Second game two guys got in an argument and both picked ap mid champions. Third game someone troll picked jungle last pick even though I was ww with smite. Fourth game someone picked rengar instead of an AP mid to troll.

You guys have a responsibility to uphold the integrity of ranked. Make a ****ing vote kick in champ select. By not doing this you are enabling people to ruin the game and waste 4 other peoples time (40 minutes to an hour). This is getting ridiculous. Hopefully others will follow suit and not play ranked until you fix this problem.

As of now your ranked system is a joke completely based on luck. Not even luck in game, but luck in que. Oh great I get to report some guy I'll never play with again. Like I really care, I don't want to play with him ONCE. Enable vote kicks.

Grollm 10-10-2012 05:22 AM

Spencer I wouldn't bother playing ranked until the servers reset. All the trolls come out before servers reset, because they know they will never even dream of making gold or plat, so why not ruin other people's games. You're better off doing regular draft games.

Reknepz 10-10-2012 05:26 AM

That doesn't change the fact that Riot needs to fix their ****. This is garbage

Grollm 10-10-2012 05:33 AM

The only thing that is going to fix it is to make people pay for the game. That's the problem. It's free to play, so you get a bunch of little kids who play who don't care about anything.

Reknepz 10-10-2012 05:45 AM

Well then give us a way to kick people out. It isn't fair that I have 2 options;

Dodge, lose elo, and 30 minute ban

-OR-

Waste 40 to and Hour, Lose Elo, rinse&repeat

t0ad5 10-10-2012 05:51 AM

I don't care how they implement it, but there needs to be some other option besides:
1) lose elo
2) sit out for 30 mins, all queues

Fixing this will go a long way in keeping the game enjoyable, which will keep me here, buying skins and stuff, longer.

Thanks,
Long-time paying customer.

Grollm 10-10-2012 06:01 AM

I agree with you completely t0ad5. I've spent tons of money on this game for skins and champs that I really wanted to buy and I didn't feel like grinding the ip to buy them. I wouldn't even mind paying a monthly fee to play, because I know it would weed out a lot of the baddies and trolls. Maybe implement a pay rank server? That way you are only going to get serious players because people are paying real money to be there. I don't know, just a thought.

Reknepz 10-10-2012 06:39 AM

They make more money as an FTP so that will never happen.

Reknepz 10-10-2012 06:42 AM

WOW, got just got banned for a day for dodging a troll team. This is ****ing STUPID

AfterImage2408 10-10-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpencerHer (Hozzászólás 30075013)
They make more money as an FTP so that will never happen.

Why not? it could be a seperate exclusive members ranked que which would make more money thus elminating randoms just queing up .
If your paying to be a "Member" you are more likely to play competitively because why pay if your not going to take your ranked match seriously?
++
an unexperienced person wouldn't pay for a subscription because there would be no reason to
So it'd seperate the competitve gamers from the weekend/notsoserious gamer creating a much more serious atmosphere
I don't see a downside to this proposal but if anyone does list em