League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   I kinda like guinsoo rageblade on Nunu (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2662191)

Tempestphile 10-10-2012 03:58 AM

I kinda like guinsoo rageblade on Nunu

Now tell me why i shouldn't

For bot lane

DiscworldDeath 10-10-2012 04:20 AM

Because the gold is better spent elsewhere.

That's why "This item is efficient for its gold cost" is often not sufficient, it also needs to be efficient for the slot, and efficient compared to what else you can do with the gold.

By the time you get it, you can have enough mana that your passive is not that much of a consideration. Your AD isn't that high to benefit from the increased AS, you have a massive AS steroid, and it's not enough AD to complement the AS you already get.

And the AP? You get more for cheaper from other item routes.

DramaticBear 10-10-2012 06:59 AM

Unless you feel like stomping, don't worry about it. Be prepared to get **** if you lose, though.

Ionic Spark is fun if you want to push.

Orphane 10-10-2012 07:00 AM

You need to ask *why*?

FDru 10-10-2012 07:16 AM

If you get any AD item at all on Nunu it should be Gunblade. You don't need the AS from Rageblade since you get enough from Blood Boil to keep your passive happening often enough to never worry about mana, and more sustain just makes it easier to do what Nunu is there to do.

Tempestphile 10-10-2012 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FDru (Hozzászólás 30075497)
If you get any AD item at all on Nunu it should be Gunblade. You don't need the AS from Rageblade since you get enough from Blood Boil to keep your passive happening often enough to never worry about mana, and more sustain just makes it easier to do what Nunu is there to do.

I'e been doing hextech revolver start with boots, then build my Glaciel shroud, and depending on lane opponent, FH or Abyssal, then go into Guinsoo and WoTA

I think i just need more practice with Nunu

Or perhaps i should consider wits end? since i've been having trouble with champions like MF who has better range then me and when i get close enough to hit him/her, it doesn't do much and they can just back away and continue hitting me

SuperQuackDuck 10-10-2012 09:51 AM

You should not have problems with MF or most ranged carries. If you do, get either a warden or thorn since the only main issue with them is their sustain if they get sanguine or other lifesteal items. When they do that, let then push, then run into the midst of their minions and E them and zone so they cant heal off your minions while you heal off of theirs. Then after they blow their escape, R. Dont forget to /laugh.

Hamm3rhand 10-10-2012 10:13 AM

^ what he said. thornmail will solve all your problems with mf, and wardens will make it to where it is impossible for them to kite you when you include your snowball. You might consider doing a catalyst start against champs you have a hard time with until you get more practice, as i find its the safer (but less actiony) route.

Also, Wota is really not fantastic on bot lane because of the lack of friends to share the aura with and the huge upgrade price. If you ever upgrade revolver, wait till you have finished everything else because its simply not the most efficient thing to do.

one thing i like doing is picking up 3-4 mid range items before committing to any one big item. so if i start with say catalyst then i'll grab a shroud, revolver, merctreads (or tabi), and maybe a spirit visage before moving upgrading anything. This lets you get really tanky really fast as all these items are very cost-efficient and quite cheap.

Risemix 10-10-2012 10:27 AM

Nunu is one of those "kitchen sink" champions that allow you to use a lot of different items. I'm sure Rageblade works because a lot of items do, but there are much better choices (Gunblade as mentioned).

MMKH 10-10-2012 10:59 AM

I've gotten a RoA on Nunu for bot against a Soraka, and when she built MR I just bought an Atmas and AA her to death lol.