League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Best Bans for Normal Draft? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2661141)

Wubbitas 10-09-2012 05:14 PM

Best Bans for Normal Draft?

What are the best bans for normal draft mode?

I vote Lee Sin, Morgana, Warwick and Darrius.

Discuss.

Hichigo023 10-09-2012 05:26 PM

Id throw she in there MAYBE because there may b some shens who r complete tunnel visions but then there's the shens who r fennominal and have a presence in a fight and r just a pain in the butt but sometimes u don't wana take a chance so a ban maybe just my opinion though =s

TeknoWizard 10-09-2012 05:49 PM

I ban Alistar. Every. Single. Game. I don't trust bot laners to deal with him, nor can I play him.

VanillaCrunch 10-09-2012 06:10 PM

Morg, Shen, Ali, Blitz, Malph, Darius/Lee.

HeadChief 10-09-2012 06:24 PM

yeah Alistar means you have no towers in the game vs him. That is a HUGE handicap.

ChiSqrd 10-09-2012 06:45 PM

alistar, malphite, shen, blitzcrank, morgana, and amumu

FeedingTrollNoob 10-09-2012 07:20 PM

Alistar, Malphite, Morgana, Shen, Blitzcrank. Any other ban is optional. Try playing games with the banning if you get first pick, and try to leave one of them open for your team to grab. Never ban Darius. He is so easily countered it isn't even funny.

Enemy picks Darius. I lock in Jayce and watch him dodge.

Xtrordinari 10-09-2012 09:07 PM

Your wasting a ban on Darius, Lee Sin, Morgana and Warwick every single time. Darius isn't fun to deal with top lane, but he can be handled especially if your team has a Jayce. Lee Sin is a strong jungler early game but falls off, especially if your team can manage not to feed him. Also if he doesn't hit his q his ganks are pretty weak. Same for Morgana. Dodge her slow moving Q, and proceed to punish her. Yes she's strong in team fight's with her ultimate Zhonya's combo, but she's not ban worthy. The Warwick ban just feels like a joke. I'm assuming it's because of his ultimate. I honestly just haven't seen him enough to warrant a ban, especially since there are other junglers that have a much more sustained presence than Warwick throughout the game.

The FOTM bans seem to be Blitz, Malph, Alistar, Shen, and then after that it's pretty optional. All four if played halfway decently have an extremely strong teamfight presence and have a pretty unrivaled ability to secure kills with even the densest carries.

Fiveofswords 10-09-2012 11:44 PM

well my vote is: blitzcrank, alistar,nidalee,kat

dont ban shen...hes a ninja...ninjas must be played

i could understad banning malphite sorta...but im really scared of a strong nidalee/kat player...kat will jsut penta you and win a game that shoulda been lost...nidalee will annoy you to deaht with coutnerjungling and fatal poking

theres so many tanky dps champs to chose from i dunno why you could bother trying to ban any of them...darius scares you? why not jax? why not olaf? same basic stuff really

morganas kit is somewhat unique...but not so strong that it would shut anyone down, really...you can jsut fight her the same basic way you fight any normal ap champ

Grollm 10-10-2012 04:33 AM

I feel that Morgs damage is very low compared to other mids who can wreck you. I sorta agree with the kat ban, but kat is squishy and she has to get in close to do anything. Perfect example http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31580805#history this game we had a kat that was at one point 10/1 and destroying everything and everyone. But once team fights started we made sure we burned her down first and that was that. Who I normally ban is Malphite, Shen, Singed, Kassidin, Rengar, and Darius. I know Darius really isn't worth a ban but as long as Malph, Shen, and Singed get banned then awesome. I know some of you are going to balk at the fact that I said Singed, but if you have ever played against a good Singed he can decimate your entire team, he has good cc, good damage, really tanky, and he really doesn't need to get kills to get fed. Tanky+Moderate to High Damage is always scarier then Squishy+High to Really High Damage to me.