League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Champion Arrangement (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2659742)

X Buster Cannon 10-09-2012 06:18 AM

Champion Arrangement

So, I was in the champion selection lobby before a match and I couldn't decide on who or what I wanted to play. Eventually I decided that I wanted to AP mid but still was not sure who exactly I wanted to play. I ended up using Xerath because he is my main mid champ right.

But during the whole situation I thought to myself "I wish I could re-arrange the order of the champions based on what roles I play them in.

I know the current selection is that the champions are in alphabetical order. I think it would be really cool to see a page in the summoner profile where you can arrange how your Champions look in the Champion Selection lobby.

I'm sure there are alot of people like myself who own quite a large number of champions, and sometimes we just don't know who we want to play as. I think with a page of champions arranged how we want it would be easier to figure out who we want to play as without having to scroll through the whole list of champions we own.

For example here is how mine would look(not in alphabetical order):

AP MID-
Diana, Kassadin, Xerath, Viktor, Leblanc, Ryze, Anivia, Brand

AD CARRY-
Ezreal, Graves, Ashe, Kog'maw

SOLO TOP-
Hecarim, Garen, Darius, Kha'Zix, Fizz, Urgot, Kayle

SUPPORT-
Blitzcrank, Soraka

...and I don't play jungle

Now these aren't all the champions that I own, and the rest can be put in the standard alphabetical order. But I think it would be really awesome to have something similar to this available.

Heske 10-11-2012 03:19 PM

This is actually a pretty good idea. Like the rune pages, only for champion order. I approve of this.

Chaosmech 10-11-2012 04:48 PM

They already have this implemented on your Summoner page where you go the "Champions" tab. You can sort through them there; why not in Champ Select?

Eyelsi 10-11-2012 07:17 PM

It would be nice having this as a categories in champion select.
maybe having its own personal folders where we can put champions in.
such as ad, support, mid, top, jungle, favorites and such.

so that when we're at champion select, and choose a specific role, we don't see everything. instead it is given a set of customized champions in a group for an easier and faster picking. more discussing strategies, less viewing champion faces.

X Buster Cannon 10-11-2012 08:27 PM

Thats exactly what I'm getting at. I'm tired of searching through all the champs I don't want to play in orderto find the ones I do. I feel that this system would really help out in tight situations.

For example, I'm in draft mode and it's my pick and the team suddenly decides that I am going to play a different role. Well I only have 30 seconds to choose a champ. I can't afford to not find the right one, mistakes like that are costly.

If everything is organized and arranged based on how I would look at, it could make picking my champ ten times easier.

X Buster Cannon 10-15-2012 06:09 PM

bumping

Saint Blyth 10-15-2012 08:39 PM

If you'd ever tried it you would know you can type 'mage', 'jungler' , 'carry' etc into the search bar and it brings up champs with those tags. I'm not saying those tags are very comprehensive, but it works.

X Buster Cannon 10-15-2012 09:56 PM

I know you can do that in the Champions tab in your summoner profile, but im talking about while champion selection before a match

X Buster Cannon 10-17-2012 03:47 PM

bump

X Buster Cannon 11-01-2012 09:39 PM

bump