League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Discussion on Ziggs (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2659180)

Zyt Riptail 10-08-2012 10:02 PM

Discussion on Ziggs

I had a few questions about ziggs, i don't understand why he isant used in more competitive play. The reason i ask is because I really like him and very interested in playing him as an AP carry but interested to what everyone else thinks of him and the situation. I feel he may need a little buff like CD reduction but i dont know. please post and give me feed back very interested

Zyt Riptail 10-08-2012 11:57 PM

someone please replay i need info on him

Fiveofswords 10-09-2012 12:08 AM

hes jsut very specialized...he deals with very large area...and long range...its hard to figure out how he could ftr on a team with good synergy...but every other champ would probably need to be tailored around him, if there was a way...usually you want ap to be someoen that can kill some single target quickly...ziggs isnt good at that, hes more of an area controller.It would be difficult to see how ziggs could gank bot lane and manage to actualyl kill someone, for example

Zyt Riptail 10-09-2012 12:38 AM

thawnk you anyone else out their? willing to put their input in?

Admiral Taran 10-09-2012 01:06 AM

I used to main ziggs as an ap carry and he doesn't seem optimal at all in high level play. When I play ziggs in low level play it's alright but when played in 1700 elo games then it's so hard for him to land his Q at enemies. Basically, you have to farm with ziggs because all of his abilities are skill shots and in higher ranks, people can dodge better so you'll hit them a lot less.

if I would make a suggestion for riot, please improve the projectile speed of zigg's abilities, they are just too hard to land and he has an insanely high difficulty curve because of that.

SalleDeBain 10-09-2012 03:47 AM

I always play ziggs with my friends when thei pick amumu and galio :D. Anyway, i like ziggs a lot, but as mentionned higher, he deals loads of aoe dmg so i only use it with my friends since we have good synergy and communication.

Darkotas 10-09-2012 04:28 AM

Ziggs is fantastic for zone control and in team fights, if you know how to play him. Taking him with amumu, Galio, etc. means that you get about two seconds of a free ~1k (depending on build status) damage n their entire team. Unless you can't hit skill shots or they have the cc or burst to shut down your team, you basically win any team fight in the jungle or anywhere cramped.

Zyt Riptail 10-09-2012 01:48 PM

Thank you for your input :) dose anyone else have theorys or ideas or anything else they would like to add, i would love to hear more :)?

Fiveofswords 10-09-2012 01:55 PM

Well since his stuff does take time and its wide range aoe, i tihnk he would mix well with champs that have good aoe cc, liek galio or amumu as mentioned...he qwould be able to attack from a safe range as well, unlike fiddle who is typically mixed with such tanks

Snake XT 10-09-2012 02:24 PM

you can land his Q everytime once you put down your slow which is E. I don't main him but never had real problems if someone tried killing me mid, play passively till you get your ult and use it if they get in your face. use the slow in the path they would retreat and land those Qs

higher skilled players, dunno.