League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @Riot about Syndra's current state (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2658817)

Roguecody 10-08-2012 08:39 PM

@Riot about Syndra's current state

I'd like to start a discussion about the current state of Syndra, and hopefully get a response from Riot regarding her as well.

I'd like to ask Riot first how she is currently fairing with her recent buffs. Does your data show shes doing badly still? Or are her numbers up to par now?

Next I'd love the communities input on how you guys think Syndra is currently fairing.

Do you think she's underpowered still now compared to other AP's?

Do you think she's become OP?

Or do you guys think she's currently balanced?

Thx for everyones input on my favorite champion! I look forward to hearing everyones experiences with her!

Roguecody 10-08-2012 08:47 PM

Bumptiy bump bump

Roguecody 10-08-2012 09:03 PM

No comments on Syndra at all? I know she's not popular atm but she's still pretty fun.

Justus Dominus 10-08-2012 09:06 PM

A bit too strong. Probably still needs nerfs

Kakyoin Noriaki 10-08-2012 09:08 PM

Syndra is in a much better state than she was pre-buffs. I think players have had time to figure out what she does well and doesn't do well.

That said, I still find the range on her ultimate to be too short...

Roguecody 10-08-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakyoin01 (Hozzászólás 30037946)
Syndra is in a much better state than she was pre-buffs. I think players have had time to figure out what she does well and doesn't do well.

That said, I still find the range on her ultimate to be too short...

I agree on her Ulti. I've also found that movement speed Quintessences work wonders on her, since she has low range and is slower than a seven year itch.

Augustine 10-08-2012 09:21 PM

I love what the buffs did to Syndra and I only have one complaint at the moment and that'd be her ult range.

Other champions like Malzahar, Leblanc, Warwick, and Zilean all have 700 range on their single target spells of similar power. It would make sense for Syndra being a long range mage to have her ult be around 700-725 for range.

SpderMan 10-08-2012 09:30 PM

happened to find a live game with syndra in it, unfortunately she was laning against kat. im not really good when calling these things but im pretty sure kat's shunpo destorys syndra's clunky combos.... so didnt really see much there

Roguecody 10-08-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redhash (Hozzászólás 30038285)
I love what the buffs did to Syndra and I only have one complaint at the moment and that'd be her ult range.

Other champions like Malzahar, Leblanc, Warwick, and Zilean all have 700 range on their single target spells of similar power. It would make sense for Syndra being a long range mage to have her ult be around 700-725 for range.

The biggest issue atm seems to be her range. I think a slightly higher Ulti range would fix a lot if not everything.

Mystic Blue Fox 10-08-2012 09:47 PM

She's weak all around. Weak damage, even her ultimate which is severely reduced by MR due to each ball dealing individual damage as opposed to all at once like most other ultimates.

E is the worst designed spell in the game. A super short range push back that can be a situtation stun like Vayne's condemn is, BUT REQUIRES CASTING TWO SPELLS AND AIMING WITH A SHORT REACH. With every person and their best friend packing flash and a multitude of gap closers. E is nearly useless.

The other issue I have with E is if you want to do lots of damage in burst so you max Q/W instead of maxing E. You're pratically gimped for stuns until E is max rank. Syndra's passive for E is as silly as some of Karma's Mantra bonuses. Turns her **** spell into a normal spell.