League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Share IP (new system) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2658391)

MlgProIndian 10-08-2012 06:16 PM

Share IP (new system)

So I was thinking, Riot should make a system where only friends can give each other a set amount of IP. For example, my friend needs 1300 IP, and I have like 10000 IP, then why not be able to give him that 1300 or part of it? I'd say it'd be a cool feature! What's your guys' opinions?

Zamiel The Grey 10-08-2012 06:18 PM

No because people would start an outside ip market and no one would buy from riot anymore except for skins.

Bad. For. Business.

MlgProIndian 10-08-2012 06:24 PM

True, it can happen and probably will happen. But it's a new feature to add but if handled right, then it wouldn't be a problem :)

Boysionberry 10-08-2012 06:33 PM

Great idea!!! Riot should really add this feature. It would really help out users. I think it could lead to a more connected community where people can help their friends with some extra ip.

Boysionberry 10-08-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zamiel The Grey (Hozzászólás 30032783)
No because people would start an outside ip market and no one would buy from riot anymore except for skins.

Bad. For. Business.

Theres still rune pages, and champion bundles people can buy using RP.

TheRogueIndian 10-08-2012 07:13 PM

That would help a lot. But the amount of IP has to be limited. Then people would just get ip from outside sources at large amounts.

pwnerwithdaboner 10-08-2012 07:44 PM

you could make multiple accounts and just win one game each day on every account for the 150 first win of the day bonus and then funnel it all into 1 account.

VeryFamous 10-08-2012 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwnerwithda***** (Hozzászólás 30035501)
you could make multiple accounts and just win one game each day on every account for the 150 first win of the day bonus and then funnel it all into 1 account.

This, and aside from companies that would sell IP, what would stop regular players with all chars from doing it?

Arwein 10-08-2012 09:57 PM

That'd be no fun. I think of the process of earning IP as what makes you good with your champion. I mean, let's put it this way:

I've got 200 IP left because I decided to buy, for example, Draven. Sadly enough, I suck with him so I just spam him until I can get 6100 IP more and buy a new one. Consequently, I got better with Draven and now I can decide if I want to keep him and keep on saving or not.
If sharing IP was available, people would just skip that process and just suck at almost any champion they'd play. Also, getting champions would be extremely easy and Riot would have to start creating some random ones to buy, but who would lack creativity and would not make any customer happy at all.

PS, I might be wrong but it's the way I see things.

Unholy Fenrir 10-08-2012 11:34 PM

make 5 accounts get first win of the day for each xfer to one account=$$$$$

sell account after acrueing a certain amount for a guy wanting to buy IP= riot loses money